01-28-2012, 01:32 AM #1
Alfa
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well basically I have had loads of people ask for my screen snapr source and some people even try to leech it :confused: so after making I gave it some thought and made it noob friendly and released it, anyway...

For the really really nooby people, the $_GET variable is "i", so for images to be shown you must do example.com/?i=penis.png

Here is a demo of the snapr: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :wink:
Last edited by Alfa ; 01-28-2012 at 01:38 AM.

The following user thanked Alfa for this useful post:

Ehhx
01-28-2012, 03:48 PM #2
Originally posted by Alfa View Post
Well basically I have had loads of people ask for my screen snapr source and some people even try to leech it :confused: so after making I gave it some thought and made it noob friendly and released it, anyway...

For the really really nooby people, the $_GET variable is "i", so for images to be shown you must do example.com/?i=penis.png

Here is a demo of the snapr: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy :wink:

Nice source Alfa:y:, Although I don't have a snapr site :p
01-28-2012, 06:24 PM #3
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
I clicked on your link and then i got a message that i have a malware on my PC but i have AntiVir.
01-29-2012, 02:25 AM #4
Alfa
Banned
thats because i use a php file as my image to put a watermark on all the images shown(i took that out of the source) but i found a workaround to make it still show the image after it gets blocked, btw im assuming your using norton right? :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo