05-21-2012, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some months ago i was having trouble making keylogger, but a friend (Dont remember name atm) helped me. So now im gonna post a guide.

1. Download You must login or register to view this content. (Someone post virus scan pl0x ?)
2. Open up Unknown Logger Public V 1.3 (Will look like this You must login or register to view this content.)
3. Open up settings You must login or register to view this content. and enable what you want, (heres a pic of mine : You must login or register to view this content. . And when you are finished, press Done.
4. Now go to gmail.com and make a Gmail account, You must login or register to view this content. (just do as pic says)
5. You can choose if u want a icon or something from there, You must login or register to view this content. I use that one.
6. On file pump u can choose if u want to add some size to the file, Kilobyte or megabyte.
7. You should put send logs every 5 minute and not 1
8. On server you should put whatever name u want for file.
9. When you are done, press build and it will appear in the folder. You must login or register to view this content.

Creds to welliegs for vscan.
You must login or register to view this content.
You should turn off your anti virus before downloading ( Not anything scary )
Last edited by -NoSoul4Evr- ; 05-21-2012 at 03:00 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to -NoSoul4Evr- for this useful post:

Amarildo88, TheHardyz, TiCiiX

The following 2 users groaned at -NoSoul4Evr- for this awful post:

Fuskiee,
05-21-2012, 02:56 PM #2
welliegs
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NoSoul4Evr
Some months ago i was having trouble making keylogger, but a friend (Dont remember name atm) helped me. So now im gonna post a guide.

1. Download You must login or register to view this content. (Someone post virus scan pl0x ?)
2. Open up Unknown Logger Public V 1.3 (Will look like this You must login or register to view this content.)
3. Open up settings You must login or register to view this content. and enable what you want, (heres a pic of mine : You must login or register to view this content. . And when you are finished, press Done.
4. Now go to gmail.com and make a Gmail account, You must login or register to view this content. (just do as pic says)
5. You can choose if u want a icon or something from there, You must login or register to view this content. I use that one.
6. On file pump u can choose if u want to add some size to the file, Kilobyte or megabyte.
7. You should put send logs every 5 minute and not 1
8. On server you should put whatever name u want for file.
9. When you are done, press build and it will appear in the folder. You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan for you Smile
    https://vscan.novirusthanks.org/analysis/237ece127f46b7709d23669668715041/dW5rbm93bi1sb2dnZXItcHVibGljLXYtMS0zLXJh/
Last edited by welliegs ; 05-21-2012 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote!

The following user thanked welliegs for this useful post:

-NoSoul4Evr-
05-22-2012, 12:44 AM #3
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Sending scan logs are best set for every 10-15 minutes.

If you set it at 5 minutes, you will have 12 messages every hour * 24 hours = 250+ emails in one day. Generally you don't have the person for one day but several days, this means you will have over 1,000 emails in one week.

If you have 3-4 people keylogged, then in a week, you have more than 3,000 emails to check through.

Set it at 15 minutes means, 4 logs an hour. 96 logs a day, about 350 messages a week. You can have 10 people logged and = about the same as 3 people logged with it set at 5 minutes.

---------
Also, this is how to setup a keylogger, not how to make one. Making a Keylogger requires hooking the keyboard and checking for key combinations SHIFT+a = A. Bit of a misleading title.

The following 3 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, DinoFreak, Shisha
05-23-2012, 06:15 AM #4
28 Downloads and noone says thanks? z,z
I want attention x,x

The following user thanked -NoSoul4Evr- for this useful post:

Forgive
05-31-2012, 04:00 AM #5
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Sending scan logs are best set for every 10-15 minutes.

If you set it at 5 minutes, you will have 12 messages every hour * 24 hours = 250+ emails in one day. Generally you don't have the person for one day but several days, this means you will have over 1,000 emails in one week.

If you have 3-4 people keylogged, then in a week, you have more than 3,000 emails to check through.

Set it at 15 minutes means, 4 logs an hour. 96 logs a day, about 350 messages a week. You can have 10 people logged and = about the same as 3 people logged with it set at 5 minutes.

---------
Also, this is how to setup a keylogger, not how to make one. Making a Keylogger requires hooking the keyboard and checking for key combinations SHIFT+a = A. Bit of a misleading title.
yea lol it really is
05-31-2012, 05:09 AM #6
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Siga View Post
yea lol it really is

When I first started learning about Keylogging, I made that mistake of every 5 minutes... Had to ditch my email because the guy left his comp on 24/7 and it kept sending logs for over 2 months...
05-31-2012, 05:45 AM #7
When I first started learning about Keylogging, I made that mistake of every 5 minutes... Had to ditch my email because the guy left his comp on 24/7 and it kept sending logs for over 2 months...

You can make it to check a process (chrome,ie,w/e) and it will only log if in a password/email box in a form (php)
05-31-2012, 05:51 AM #8
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
You can make it to check a process (chrome,ie,w/e) and it will only log if in a password/email box in a form (php)

Yea, I know now. More of talking quite a while back when I first starting learning about how they work and such, I used others and then eventually made one of my own (wasn't FUD and was decent) but didn't ever get to the part of checking processes for Chrome and such. (I quit the project).
05-31-2012, 06:02 AM #9
Yea, I know now. More of talking quite a while back when I first starting learning about how they work and such, I used others and then eventually made one of my own (wasn't FUD and was decent) but didn't ever get to the part of checking processes for Chrome and such. (I quit the project).

meh, I only made one keylogger.

you could also set it up so...

if(e.keyCode == keys.a){
textbox.Text += "a";
}

etc. for each key.

Then send it as hidden.

It wouldn't pick it up as a virus but it'd take a fuck long time.
05-31-2012, 06:11 AM #10
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by SatanicAmerican View Post
meh, I only made one keylogger.

you could also set it up so...

if(e.keyCode == keys.a){
textbox.Text += "a";
}

etc. for each key.

Then send it as hidden.

It wouldn't pick it up as a virus but it'd take a fuck long time.

True but my method was Keyboard hooking, this defeated the need for setting up individual (e.keyCode)s.

Keyboard hooking essentially copies everything you press on the keyboard, say you press ctrl it writes it out, type a space, it ads a space. The only problem I couldn't get passed was making it clean and combination (Shift + a).

I may try the project again, my old sources and everything are gone so it's all from scratch.. (Lost them maybe 5 reformats ago...)

Would be a fun project, something I am considering. Personal Keylogger however. Press the start button, it fetches all the processes on your computer (No SYSTEM or NETWORK processes). After selecting, only when it is an active form as well as anything being typed in is saved. You can also fetch anything copied, copy text to a clipboard, just create a method that places the copied text around brackets or so [[[Clipboard]]] to let the user know it was copied.

The ideas are endless, the coding however would take time.

When you Hook the keyboard though, and this is how a lot of good keyloggers are made, the anti viruses pick them up as a virus because of what they do. All you need to do is crypt it and you should be good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo