09-16-2009, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally I think the best way to learn hex coding, would to be to download a Pokemon Rom. You can download a emulator and edit that Rom with the help of a few tools to guide you. Not only will you get a Idea of hex coding but it would be fun to change a Pokemon game from the script all the way to the maps. Lol here are some links if your interested.

To download Emulator&Roms -- You must login or register to view this content.
Pokemon Hacking Tools -- You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked hackerxide for this useful post:

NanuGama
09-16-2009, 08:20 PM #2
i used something like this called Raw or Rom something like that, it had a tornado as the picture lol....Idk remember

THanks anyways
11-19-2009, 10:48 PM #3
iSaboteur
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by hackerxide View Post
Personally I think the best way to learn hex coding, would to be to download a Pokemon Rom. You can download a emulator and edit that Rom with the help of a few tools to guide you. Not only will you get a Idea of hex coding but it would be fun to change a Pokemon game from the script all the way to the maps. Lol here are some links if your interested.

To download Emulator&Roms -- You must login or register to view this content.
Pokemon Hacking Tools -- You must login or register to view this content.

Pokemon? LOL. I used to love Pokemon, I still like the games... but thanks for the idea. I heard about hex but didn't really know where to start so I might try this.
11-19-2009, 11:04 PM #4
NanuGama
YouTube.com/NanuGama
I will take this into consideration.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo