09-19-2009, 05:31 AM #1
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); umm not to sure where to put but this seems i guess appropiate. Feel free to move, execpt if you move to premium (had that happen b4 with other threads) atleast let me know and give credits to [url=www.warezzed.net] Warezzed (Click Me) Happy [/url]
Anyway very simple to use, its not a phiser but use a real gmail account. I Suggest to make one. For exaple mine is [email][email protected][/email]
For some reason it doesnt work with metro pcs and dont work well for UK phones. I think it comes up as a virus but its not trust me, if it does its prolly cuz it accesses the email account, also make sure you have microsoft net framework 3.5 and vist my website [url=www.warezzed.net] Click for my website warezzed.net [/url] The Password is warezzed
You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2009, 03:06 PM #2
hmmm your starting to become trustworthy to me....
09-19-2009, 04:36 PM #3
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
=],i have a whole bunch of fun programs, this morning i spent 80 minutes writeing a thread how to avoid virues and explaining them and it made me sign back in and i lost EVERYTHING =[ i was soo god damn pissed. i might write it again later
09-19-2009, 05:58 PM #4
sound fun bro
Your cool with me...need something just ask

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo