04-13-2014, 11:06 PM #1
Dan
I'm a god.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

How to use:

1.Name file as anything.php

2. Upload to a web server with PHP and MySQL installed or use WAMP(You must login or register to view this content.)/XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).. How to use WAMP (You must login or register to view this content.), how to use XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).

3. Go to the page and generate an account.

<?php
//Connect to the DB
mysqli_connect("localhost","YOUR_MYSQL_USER","YOUR_MYSQL_PASSWORD","YOUR_DB");

if(isset($_POST['generate'])) // Starts the generation once the "Generate button is clicked.
{
mysqli_query("SELECT email,password FROM netflix ORDER BY RAND()"); //Is grabbing a random account from the DB
$email = null;
$password = null;
while($row = mysqli_fetch_array())
{
$email = $row['email'];
$password = $row['password'];
}
echo '<p><small>Account:</small></p><pre style="min-width:auto;display:table;">'.$email.':'.$password.'</pre>Format: <b>email:password</b> <span style="width:310px;">Please don\'t change any information!</div>';
}
?>
<form method="POST">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default" name="generate">Generate</button><br>
<small>Click Generate to get a Netflix account.</small>
</form>
Last edited by Dan ; 04-28-2014 at 02:54 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dan for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, Mr Grumpy
06-04-2014, 02:57 AM #11
Need help with this or make the tutorial for this
Skype is: igm-dev
06-04-2014, 01:34 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

How to use:

2. Upload to a web server with PHP and MySQL installed or use WAMP(You must login or register to view this content.)/XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).. How to use WAMP (You must login or register to view this content.), how to use XAMPP (You must login or register to view this content.).

<?php
//Connect to the DB

if(isset($_POST['generate'])) // Starts the generation once the "Generate button is clicked.
{
mysqli_query("SELECT email,password FROM netflix ORDER BY RAND()"); //Is grabbing a random account from the DB
$email = null;
$password = null;
{
$email = $row['email'];
}
echo '<p><small>Account:</small></p><pre style="min-width:auto;display:table;">'.$email.':'.$password.'</pre>Format: <b>email:password</b> <span style="width:310px;">Please don\'t change any information!</div>';
}
?>
<form method="POST">
<button type="submit" class="btn btn-default" name="generate">Generate</button><br>
</form>

This doesn't actually generate anything. Everything is already made to begin with. It's just randomly pulling data, not making it.
06-14-2014, 06:45 AM #13
Can anyone pm me an account? Would really appreciate it
06-26-2014, 07:27 AM #14
Can someone send me a working netflix account I would really appreciate it
07-02-2014, 06:45 PM #15
m3u
Save Point
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Not sure if this is exactly a 'generator', but it grabs the accounts stored in the DB. There may be a simpler way, but I did it this way. You can do it with a text document, but this tutorial isn't on that. Be sure to require your connection.

How to use:

<?php
//Connect to the DB

{
$email = null;
$password = null;
{
$email = $row['email'];
}
}
?>
<form method="POST">
</form>

I do not really understand this...
07-03-2014, 12:36 PM #16
da guns
Bounty hunter
tested it says my sqli access is denied even tho i entered the right details then i get errors like these
Originally posted by another user

Warning: mysqli_query() expects at least 2 parameters, 1 given in /home/a3027732/public_html/anything.php on line 7
Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /home/a3027732/public_html/anything.php on line 10

and i get no details at all so i need help
07-03-2014, 11:40 PM #17
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
This doesn't actually generate anything. Everything is already made to begin with. It's just randomly pulling data, not making it.

It isn't grabbing from the Netflix servers either is it?
07-04-2014, 04:06 AM #18
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Absolute
It isn't grabbing from the Netflix servers either is it?

Who said it was. It's a database with pre existing accounts.
07-05-2014, 06:59 AM #19
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Who said it was. It's a database with pre existing accounts.

That's why I asked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo