Post: AddMeFast AutoBot Free Without Following Others On Real Account
06-29-2014, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heyy Guyz,

Alright so i was finding a way to get followers and stuff on instagram and i found this website called You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Please take note that i bought this script and im realeasing it to ngu for free with a little edits on the script.
You can get :-

-Facebook Page Likes
-Facebook Page Photo Likes
-Facebook Share
-Facebook Followers
-Instagram Likes
-Instagram Followers
-Twitter Tweet
-Twitter Followers
-Google +1
-ReverbNation Fans
-Soundcloud Followers
-StumbleUpon Followers
-Traffic Exchange
-LinkedIn Share
-MySpace Connections

This is how it works:
You Have TO Be Registered And Then All You Have To Do Is To Like Other People's Stuff And You Will Get Coins!!
You can then choose your picture/whatever and publish it, you can also provide how many coins will be deducted per like or sub or follow there are 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 i recomend 10 but its up to u on what u wanna put.Go to the non-legit way to learn how to get it faster.

Now that's the legit way.
And Now for The non-legit way.

Things You Will Need:
-1 real account on fb, twitter, insta etc and 1 fake on fb, twitter, insta etc
-mozilla firefox and another one to make it easier. i am using chrome
-auto script
-iMacros 8.3.0 Extension for mozilla as the lastest version is buggy

Steps:-
-Make a free account on addmefast.com
-Use Mozilla and login ur addmefast account
-sign in using ur fake account on facebook, twitter, instagram etc
-Using iMacros select the auto script which u prefer.
-use the loop and put it to 9999 (up to u what u wanna put)
-start it and watch ur coins grow
-now to get the likes followers etc on ur real fb, insta, twitter use ur 2nd login ur real account and browser and find the url which is needed
-type in the username/url or whatever in addmefast.com
-watch ur real account get likes, followers etc without having to follow people on ur real account
-More Tut In the download

If you need any help just comment down below and ill try to reply you as fast as i can. Please leave a Thank if you appreciate this!!

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by NGU Whale ; 06-30-2014 at 08:47 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to NGU Whale for this useful post:

CFW Modder, Joshua.avacado, TheBigNguBoss, TheOneRock
06-29-2014, 06:27 PM #2
Nico
Banned
LOL! Eeveryone knows sites like these nothing new dude. its like YouLikeHits. But AddMeFast is better.
06-30-2014, 02:39 AM #3
Yes, i provided scripts for it too with a way to get likes, followers, etc without having to like it through you real acc
07-01-2014, 08:13 PM #4
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Malv
Heyy Guyz,

Alright so i was finding a way to get followers and stuff on instagram and i found this website called You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Please take note that i bought this script and im realeasing it to ngu for free with a little edits on the script.
You can get :-

-Facebook Page Likes
-Facebook Page Photo Likes
-Facebook Share
-Facebook Followers
-Instagram Likes
-Instagram Followers
-Twitter Tweet
-Twitter Followers
-Google +1
-ReverbNation Fans
-Soundcloud Followers
-StumbleUpon Followers
-Traffic Exchange
-LinkedIn Share
-MySpace Connections

This is how it works:
You Have TO Be Registered And Then All You Have To Do Is To Like Other People's Stuff And You Will Get Coins!!
You can then choose your picture/whatever and publish it, you can also provide how many coins will be deducted per like or sub or follow there are 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 i recomend 10 but its up to u on what u wanna put.Go to the non-legit way to learn how to get it faster.

Now that's the legit way.
And Now for The non-legit way.

Things You Will Need:
-1 real account on fb, twitter, insta etc and 1 fake on fb, twitter, insta etc
-mozilla firefox and another one to make it easier. i am using chrome
-auto script
-iMacros 8.3.0 Extension for mozilla as the lastest version is buggy

Steps:-
-Make a free account on addmefast.com
-Use Mozilla and login ur addmefast account
-sign in using ur fake account on facebook, twitter, instagram etc
-Using iMacros select the auto script which u prefer.
-use the loop and put it to 9999 (up to u what u wanna put)
-start it and watch ur coins grow
-now to get the likes followers etc on ur real fb, insta, twitter use ur 2nd login ur real account and browser and find the url which is needed
-type in the username/url or whatever in addmefast.com
-watch ur real account get likes, followers etc without having to follow people on ur real account
-More Tut In the download

If you need any help just comment down below and ill try to reply you as fast as i can. Please leave a Thank if you appreciate this!!

You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

found out how to use it. also your scripts dont work
Last edited by Joshua.avacado ; 07-01-2014 at 10:50 PM.
07-02-2014, 07:23 AM #5
Originally posted by Joshua.avacado View Post

what scripts dont work?
07-02-2014, 07:28 AM #6
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Joshua.avacado View Post

how do u use it ? i need to know
07-02-2014, 02:54 PM #7
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
they made an update. your scripts are 2 fast and you dont get the points because "you closed the pop up to fast" i have a script that works somtimes. and somtimes it doesnt.
07-02-2014, 02:57 PM #8
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
download malv's script and download imacros. (the one he links from his video) then open the script file and go to script tutorial and follow the steps. its really easy once u read the txt file.
07-02-2014, 05:58 PM #9
okay so to use my script you will first have to move the scripts to imacros folder then just open up mozilla and click the imacros button and find for ur preffered script then just run it. it still works for me. i got like 5k coins overnight with a few browers open running the script
07-02-2014, 06:54 PM #10
Joshua.avacado
Do a barrel roll!
when i use yours it says i closed the pop up to fast :c

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo