01-19-2010, 04:56 PM #1
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to do all this

UPDATESad Awesome How to get on blocked websites: Go to: [url]www.proxify.com[/url] OR [url]www.gateportal.com[/url] (My Opinion: Proxify is better Because:"U can go on everywebsite. on GatePortal u can only choose 8 different websites.)

Command Prompt (MS-DOS) is the best thing to do. Usually there is always a way to get it.

First, open Notepad (if the school blocks notepad, open a site, right mouse click and view source. Hey presto, notepad!). Now type:

command.com

and save the file as batch.bat, or anything with a. bat. Open this file and you're in MS-DOSSmile REMEMBER TO REMOVE THIS FILE IF YOU ARE READY! if the admins see it, they will kill youWinky Winky

Bypass web filtering

So, now you have command prompt, it's time to visit any site you want, the blocked sites. There are many ways to do this. Some are disabled, but this way is far as I know, never eliminated.

In command prompt type:

ping illegaaltje.nl

or else you want to visit. Now you get some information, time and, most importantly, the IP address of the website. Type the IP address into the address bar, beginning with [url]https://,[/url] and you can visit the site!

Example: You must login or register to view this content. etc.

Many people have told me that there are other ways to bypass web filtering, and there are. I am only the best way I know other ways that you can try are:

1) Using a translator, like Altavista's Babelfish, a page from French to Dutch translation. This bypasses the filtering and will not translate the page, because it already is Dutch.

2) If you're looking at a site in Google, there will be a link saying 'Cache'. Click that and you are inside ..

3) Use a proxy. I recommend Proxify.com. If your school has blocked, then do one of the other ways described above.

Send messages over a network

Okay, here's how your messages to everyone in the school can send. In command prompt, type:

Net Send * "The server is h4x0r3d"

The *- symbol means that the message between the quotation marks to everyone in the domain is sent. Does not this, type net start messenger first. You can not post messages in Windows 2000/XP.

Change user

Now your command prompt, you can add a new user, namely as:

net user username / ADD

where username is, type the name of your new account. And do not forget, now there is no password, and everyone in the school log! If you want to add a password, do it as follows:

net user username password / ADD

where password is, type the password you want. In the example above the username "username" and password "password". If your username 'Awesome faceutch evil' want, and the password "fruity", type this command prompt:

Dutch fruity evil net user / ADD

So now we can create an account, let him remove

net user evil Dutch / DELETE

This removed the evil Dutch account. Do this only with your enemies. Not only as a joke because they might have important job guarantee ... do only if you really hateSmile

Let us be your administrator account ... Smile

just local administrator group evil Dutch / ADD

This makes it an admin account Dutch evil. Some schools call the administratorg an "administrator", and you should just have to see what name she used for the admins.

You can list all local groups will see by typing:

net localgroup

Open. Exe files while it is turned off

In command prompt, type

cd "c: \ folder"

to go to the folder where the exe file responsible. Of course you c: \ directory or change. Custom

dir

to the name of the program to come. Stop a floppy (disk) in the floppy drive, and use

copy "c: \ folder \ bestand.exe" "A: \"

the file copying. Remember to adjust the path to the file / floppy. Then open the. Exe file from the floppy and you can 't openSmile

I hope this tutorial helped you. Again, this tutorial is to teach you how other people do, and not to deal itself.

REP+ THANK!!!
Last edited by AbusedTampon ; 04-11-2010 at 09:56 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to AbusedTampon for this useful post:

CHuRCHYx, iZach, jb2203, nextgengamesftw, psychobe@n, S10, TairyHesticles, TehLynch, ZiiP
01-19-2010, 05:01 PM #2
Activist
Magenta is my colour Smile
Will try some tommorow Smile
01-19-2010, 05:36 PM #3
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
i've tested them all they work Winky Winky
01-19-2010, 05:38 PM #4
Default Avatar
blue123
Nice man. try it out soon
01-23-2010, 10:58 PM #5
Omg if these work. I will get a massive boner no jokes thanks. Rep and nommed
01-24-2010, 02:15 AM #6
Only one of these work at my school and its the add user. Not to bust your bubble but these have be posted multiple times....sorry bro but its laid out better.
01-25-2010, 02:23 AM #7
oilers664
Chea Bro
Sweet thanks man 2 of them worked on my school computer Smile
01-25-2010, 09:52 PM #8
my fukinng school restricted .bat files so....im fuked
01-25-2010, 10:02 PM #9
damn i'd try this if my school didnt pick up like everything you do. stalking us i think but thats cool how'd u figure this out? O.O
01-26-2010, 12:21 AM #10
BlaCk iCe
Save Point
Sweet ill try theses sometime

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo