05-13-2010, 02:12 PM #1
hiGRAHAM
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do you insert a PCI card into a MacBook? I'm not sure if you can or not but could some one tell me please?

Here is a link to the type of MacBook I have: You must login or register to view this content.

And here is the link to the PCI card: You must login or register to view this content.
05-14-2010, 06:50 PM #2
hiGRAHAM
Do a barrel roll!
Does anyone know?........
05-17-2010, 07:47 PM #3
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
I'm not sure about laptops much harder to put together than computers, but in a computer you would just replace the existing video card. You will need to take it completely apart, unscrewing about a million screws and then I guess just replace your existing video card with this one. Make sure you don't **** your laptop up, from first hand experience there are about a million components to a laptop and taking it apart will probably void your warranty if you are still within it. Maybe it would be better to find a local laptop repair shop and get them to fit it, they might cost a lot but at least they won't **** it up for you.
Smile
05-17-2010, 08:40 PM #4
hiGRAHAM
Do a barrel roll!
Hmmm, yes I would not be able to do it, but I have a friend that would be able to do (a tech genius lol). I was just seeing if anyone else had experience with this PCI in a MacBook before. But thank you for your reply.
05-17-2010, 08:44 PM #5
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
You cant do that sorta stuff in a laptop Not Happy or Sad

Unless things have changed :P
05-17-2010, 09:36 PM #6
hiGRAHAM
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by spartin560 View Post
You cant do that sorta stuff in a laptop Not Happy or Sad

Unless things have changed :P

Ok thanks, I just needed someone to tell me whether or not it was possible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo