09-04-2010, 05:35 PM #1
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We'll i bought a ATI HD 4600 Series GFx Card, updated to the latest driver atleast i think i did. But when im playing Mw2 or NFS or CSS, like in 5 minutes into gaming my PC Crashes. I get a screen that is like "creamish" with lines going straight down, ill try to get a picture for your guys in a minute. Please guys help me out really need some help!

Heres the picture of my screen when my pc crashes :
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by oSoo JDM - ; 09-04-2010 at 06:43 PM.
09-04-2010, 05:47 PM #2
God_of_War
God Help us all
Well try reinstalling the drivers.. If it does not help then restore the old drivers.... If that doe snot help it could be the card itself... Be sure it is free of dust and such and not over heating...
09-04-2010, 05:47 PM #3
CHAOZ
Banned
hmm.. Are you sure the gfx card is the right one for that model ?
09-04-2010, 06:44 PM #4
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
hmm.. Are you sure the gfx card is the right one for that model ?

What do you mean ?

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by War View Post
Well try reinstalling the drivers.. If it does not help then restore the old drivers.... If that doe snot help it could be the card itself... Be sure it is free of dust and such and not over heating...

it isnt over heating, brand new has no dust. Also how do i restore old drivers.
09-04-2010, 06:44 PM #5
CHAOZ
Banned
if your card isn't Capable of running with your hardware, it will not work correctly.
09-04-2010, 08:43 PM #6
God_of_War
God Help us all
Originally posted by zOmG
What do you mean ?

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

it isnt over heating, brand new has no dust. Also how do i restore old drivers.

Use system restore ( look it up online if you do not know how) to a date before you installed the drivers... Also he is correct if you do not have enough RAM or a to little power supply it will not function correctly... and yes it is possible for a brand new unit to over heat... Check to make sur ethe fan is working correctly...
09-04-2010, 09:31 PM #7
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by RUFFINGUY View Post
if your card isn't Capable of running with your hardware, it will not work correctly.

I think that might be the problem, i have a Pentium D Dual Core 2.89 GHz -.-
09-04-2010, 10:09 PM #8
Xx_^^69^^_xX
Gym leader
just get a 5870 and call it a day

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo