02-05-2012, 12:28 AM #1
Jamiee97
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First thing, sorry if i posted in the wrong place..

Okay so i bought my Hd pvr and a mac and i got the hdpvrcapture software (full version) but when i record the video seems to lag bad, and maybe start flashing, here's an example, (not my real youtube)

Thanks if you can help Smile
02-05-2012, 12:58 AM #2
sunce99
League Champion
The video is fine. Your computer cannot do the playback.

As proof, upload it to youtube. I am sure it will be just fine.
02-05-2012, 01:27 AM #3
Jamiee97
I am error
Originally posted by sunce99 View Post
The video is fine. Your computer cannot do the playback.

As proof, upload it to youtube. I am sure it will be just fine.

I Have uploaded it to youtube?:s and your telling me you cant see/hear the lag and the audio not synced?
02-05-2012, 01:30 AM #4
sunce99
League Champion
Originally posted by Jamiee97 View Post
I Have uploaded it to youtube?:s and your telling me you cant see/hear the lag and the audio not synced?

Well maybe its your computer try a different computer it's the same then return the HD PVR or replace it
02-05-2012, 05:25 PM #5
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
lol, look at the video, its shaking like hell sometimes XD
You should use EYE TV
You must login or register to view this content.
prefect, all with mac on youtube use this one.
02-05-2012, 09:44 PM #6
Jamiee97
I am error
Originally posted by doxis View Post
lol, look at the video, its shaking like hell sometimes XD
You should use EYE TV
You must login or register to view this content.
prefect, all with mac on youtube use this one.

yeah thats what im tryna get help for!Sad Awesome is it definitely the software thats the problem here or? and Yeah i was thinking of geting Eye Tv the Hdpvrcapture was £40 cheaper didnt realise there was a difference, thanks mate,
02-05-2012, 10:20 PM #7
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jamiee97 View Post
yeah thats what im tryna get help for!Sad Awesome is it definitely the software thats the problem here or? and Yeah i was thinking of geting Eye Tv the Hdpvrcapture was £40 cheaper didnt realise there was a difference, thanks mate,

idk, Eye TV is the best, it will "mini" record everthing but it dont save on your mac, then are you able to "go back in time" and record the footage if it was a good one Happy
02-06-2012, 08:22 AM #8
Jamiee97
I am error
Originally posted by doxis View Post
idk, Eye TV is the best, it will "mini" record everthing but it dont save on your mac, then are you able to "go back in time" and record the footage if it was a good one Happy

Ahh thats good shit bro, thanks!

The following user thanked Jamiee97 for this useful post:

doxis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo