04-06-2012, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i need a net.framework link that worksSmile
04-06-2012, 11:34 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by ibeModding View Post
i need a net.framework link that worksSmile

I honestly don't know what the net.framework is.

Assuming you meant the .NET framework (distributing by Microsoft), have you tried using Google?

You have two primary options, You must login or register to view this content. (which requires an Internet connection during installation) and You must login or register to view this content. (which does not require an Internet connection).

I was able to find this by You must login or register to view this content.. On a side note, you could even search for You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. and find the same websites.

Before you ask a question, please try a simple web search.
04-06-2012, 11:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Epic

Assuming you meant the .NET framework (distributing by Microsoft), have you tried using Google?

You have two primary options, You must login or register to view this content. (which requires an Internet connection during installation) and You must login or register to view this content. (which does not require an Internet connection).

I was able to find this by You must login or register to view this content.. On a side note, you could even search for You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. and find the same websites.

i tried downloading the one on the microsoft website but it doesnt work then i tryied deleting the file and downloading it again but it still doesnt work
04-07-2012, 01:52 AM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by ibeModding View Post
i tried downloading the one on the microsoft website but it doesnt work then i tryied deleting the file and downloading it again but it still doesnt work

If it doesn't work, then you are likely do something wrong on your end (or something is wrong with your computer). It would be helpful to know the error messages you're getting, and more about your computer. "Doesn't work" isn't a very good problem description.
04-07-2012, 05:57 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Epic

You could also use the "Windows Update" button which direct links to an internet page by Microsoft that scans your computer real quick and evaluates which updates are needed, which should then give you the choice to select the latest framework to update to.

Essentially, it's just a shortcut.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Epic?
04-17-2012, 01:34 PM #6
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Moved to: Computer Questions and Concerns.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo