05-28-2012, 02:48 AM #1
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, before I start I realize this is kind of in the wrong section but the truth is nobody ever looks in the Computer Help section to help people. So I'm putting it here so I can actually get a response.

Ok, so I have a hotmail account and a xbox account but they are separate emails like the xbox account and hotmail account are different. Problem is, is that if I'm signed into hotmail and I open a new tab and go to xbox.com it shows this You must login or register to view this content. and it wants me to sign up and when I click sign in it just goes back there. So I can't sign into my xbox account. Any suggestions?

I already know you can just open a Incognito Window or Open a different browser and those are options but I would like the connivence of just opening a new tab. Also I have this little chrome add-on as you can see here You must login or register to view this content. for xbox and it won't work now cause I'm not signed in.
06-05-2012, 08:28 PM #2
Is their not an option for:

Email: [email][email protected][/email]
Password:

not [email][email protected][/email] click here to change user.
06-11-2012, 04:47 AM #3
The only reason why this does not work is because its like cookie colliding, not sure how to explain otherwise as your computer saves cookies to tell if you are logged into the same website or not. As hotmail and xobx.com are associated with accounts, and the fact you have a seperate email address and xbox account as of my knowledge you can not access both at the same time because it always trys to access your windows live ID.

for shorter terms:
It will not work because both are associated together to run off of hotmail (aka windows live) because it uses it as a login system. xbox.com realizes that you are already logged into hotmail.com thus bypassing the authentication for logging into a different account and using the one currently logged in. If only there were a cookie separater that would help you. But currently atm bro I am sorry it will not work, or you can use mozilla thunderbird for your email and just keep xbox.com and hotmail.com logged into your xbox account.

Did I help at all?
Do you need help?
add my skype if any prob: ExzerTzTJ

The following user thanked TJx1337 for this useful post:

Pichu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo