06-30-2013, 12:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey people. I've been trying to overclock my HD7670M for the past 3 days. I saw people getting stable 875ghz on core & 1000+ memory, i don't even know how that's possible... every time i put my core speed at 770+, it will freeze my laptop. Also, when i OC my card to 770core & 960memory, i will be stable while running benchmarks and surfing the web. But as soon as i start gaming for a few minures, it will just make my screen go colourful and full of vertical lines. PLEASE HELP ME.
07-01-2013, 01:10 PM #11
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by Boy View Post
I get much more gaming performance when overclocked. Minecraft with Ether's amazing shaders give me 13 FPS with normal clocks & 30FPS OC'd.... Would be nice if my friggin GPU didn't crash while playing BF3 OC'd.

Playing Minecraft is waaay different to playing BF3 on an OC'd GPU.
07-01-2013, 03:32 PM #12
Sure, i will do it in like 10mis Happy Bro, which settings should use?
Originally posted by Clutch
Is that idle or under load? Here's an idea so we can settle this query. Download Furmark and stress test your GPU. Report back how hot it is after say 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the temps though - if they start to stray north of 75-80c then close Furmark immediately.
07-01-2013, 03:33 PM #13
How exactly is it different? See the new shaders & you will see the graphics...
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Playing Minecraft is waaay different to playing BF3 on an OC'd GPU.
07-01-2013, 04:30 PM #14

There's a world of difference in terms of how demanding they are.

Enable fullscreen. Select whichever resolution your screen is. Anti-aliasing 8x. Enable logging. Set a GPU temperature alarm at 80c and keep an eye on it yourself too. Once it hits 80c, assuming it does, disable the stress test/close Furmark immediately.
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM #15
You want me to test it OC or normal?
07-01-2013, 05:06 PM #16
You want me to test it OC or normal?

Overclocked.
07-01-2013, 05:13 PM #17
-Skyline
Anonymous

Minecraft and Battlefield 3... they are 2 different tiers of games, one is a cube-based sandbox game, the other is a highly-developed war game with a lot of high-end technology incorporated into it meant to stress high-end systems at the highest settings, it doesn't matter what "new shaders and graphics" Minecraft can get, it's still levels below Battlefield 3 in-terms of a game.
07-01-2013, 07:21 PM #18
Hey man. I've done it... here is a screenshot of the results- You must login or register to view this content. I hope it helps Happy
Originally posted by Clutch
Overclocked.
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 07-01-2013 at 07:38 PM.
07-02-2013, 12:06 AM #19
Hey man. I've done it... here is a screenshot of the results- You must login or register to view this content. I hope it helps Happy

Okay. Now try at stock. The reason I'm asking is because if your overclock is unstable (if that's the case we'll get to it later) then it may not push your card as hard as it should, and we still need a gauge of how you're doing on the temperature front.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo