09-12-2013, 10:53 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay every so often the sound will stop working on my computer. I run Windows 7 on my Dell laptop, a Dell inspiron 15. I'll be watching youtube videos and all of a sudden the whole thing will crash, try iTunes and it'll just not even go at all, stuck at :00, end that task and try again, still fails. I try other programs, fail. On my keyboard I can adjust the volume, that works fine, but when I go to the lower right hand corner and do it myself with the volume mixer it freezes up and I have to end that task too. This has happened for a while now and I don't know how to google it lol. Just today I was trying to watch a TV show on the networks website and I paused it because I wasn't ready to watch it, come back in 5mins and the sound doesn't work... I know for a fact if I restart my CPU it'll work perfectly yet again, but I don't wanna keep doing that, especially now since I'm downloading something lol.

Any help!?

Thanks.
09-16-2013, 08:25 AM #2
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
You need to download and install the Sound Drivers for you computer. That usually fixes the issue!
09-16-2013, 08:48 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
All the drivers up to date?
10-09-2013, 07:58 PM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
All the drivers up to date?

They should be, do I check that in the control panel?
10-14-2013, 12:33 AM #5
Cory
User needs a dick
I've had problems with sound as I got new speakers recently. I found that my sound wouldn't work when I had certain programs open, even if they weren't producing sound. As soon as I would close then sound would come on.

Wish I could help!
11-04-2013, 07:40 PM #6
KLArcher
Little One
Make sure your sound card drivers are up to date.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo