06-16-2015, 06:26 AM #1
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im in need of a cleaner program thats safe and fast plus free. My laptop is window 7 and its slow
06-16-2015, 06:41 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xExotic125 View Post
Im in need of a cleaner program thats safe and fast plus free. My laptop is window 7 and its slow

You must login or register to view this content.

Speed is really going to be determined based on your PC.
06-16-2015, 08:22 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Im in need of a cleaner program thats safe and fast plus free. My laptop is window 7 and its slow

Obvious question but have you removed any useful files or any programs which boot up on start?
06-16-2015, 09:12 PM #4
I-am-L
Haxor!

if you use ccleaner properly you can speed up your pc a lot, but also look into defraggler, and make sure you have a good anti malware such as malwarebytes
06-16-2015, 09:44 PM #5
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Depends what you mean by a 'cleaner'. If you want an antivirus, AVG Free is probably the best bet. If you mean something to 'tidy up' your Windows installation, CCleaner is the way to go. I don't believe that is free though (correct me if I'm wrong).
06-17-2015, 07:32 PM #6
pcpc
Little One
just check whats programs running on ur pc in msconfig (startup) tab or press alt+ctrl+del and check process what running on your pc if u need help i can connect to ur PC and check whats the problem and fix no cost for NGU users
06-20-2015, 03:43 AM #7
xExotic125
Can’t trickshot me!
Im js that i need a cleaner that anyone uses and is good. I cant really access the google chrome cause of proxy. I got teamviewer though if anyone willing to help
06-27-2015, 09:05 AM #8
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music

Try using Malwarebytes to scan your computer for viruses as well as the suggestions others have said Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo