06-28-2015, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I have a little eee pc with windows 7 starter 32 bit it has 1GB of ram intel atom and when to open exe applications they wont open! but only some wont open others open and they work fine but things like Black ops 2 GSC studio wont open and other things I tried every single guide and nothing works!!! if someone can please help!! Thank you!! [/url]
06-28-2015, 08:03 AM #2
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by martinwake.ml View Post
Hello I have a little eee pc with windows 7 starter 32 bit it has 1GB of ram intel atom and when to open exe applications they wont open! but only some wont open others open and they work fine but things like Black ops 2 GSC studio wont open and other things I tried every single guide and nothing works!!! if someone can please help!! Thank you!! [/url]

Try uninstalling and reinstalling them. It could be that the programs have somehow become corrupt, so reinstalling them may fix it Smile
06-28-2015, 08:25 AM #3
Originally posted by Juzzy View Post
Try uninstalling and reinstalling them. It could be that the programs have somehow become corrupt, so reinstalling them may fix it Smile

I dont really now how to uninstall them this is for bo2 gsc studio but I tried installing older versions and still wont open :/
06-28-2015, 08:40 AM #4
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
I dont really now how to uninstall them this is for bo2 gsc studio but I tried installing older versions and still wont open :/

Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and find whatever one isn't working. Are the programs also compatible with your operating system?
06-28-2015, 08:45 AM #5
Originally posted by Juzzy View Post
Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program and find whatever one isn't working. Are the programs also compatible with your operating system?

Thats what I dont know its Black ops 2 GSC studio so idk...
06-28-2015, 12:50 PM #6
Thats what I dont know its Black ops 2 GSC studio so idk...

Try updating your .net framework Smile
06-29-2015, 01:50 PM #7
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Do you have an antivirus?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo