07-02-2015, 11:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey NGU , okay im trying to set up my VPN to ps3 via internet sharing settings but when i allow access to my ps3 connection i get successful ip but however the internet connection dont work when i click on view status on the ps3 connection on pc it says no internet access, but my vpn and wifi do have internet access idk whats wrong any help would be great.....
07-02-2015, 11:38 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by bryan360 View Post
hey NGU , okay im trying to set up my VPN to ps3 via internet sharing settings but when i allow access to my ps3 connection i get successful ip but however the internet connection dont work when i click on view status on the ps3 connection on pc it says no internet access, but my vpn and wifi do have internet access idk whats wrong any help would be great.....
Have you tried restarting your modem/router?
07-02-2015, 11:39 PM #3
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Have you tried restarting your modem/router?

yes , it just dont work still gives me no internet access
07-02-2015, 11:41 PM #4
MLB
Former Moderator
yes , it just dont work still gives me no internet access
Do have internet on everything else? I.e. mobile devices, gaming consoles, etc..
07-02-2015, 11:43 PM #5
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Do have internet on everything else? I.e. mobile devices, gaming consoles, etc..

yes , its just the ps3 to pc connection its not giving internet access ive got ethernet cable from ps3 to pc ive shared connection but it still dont give net access ..
07-02-2015, 11:46 PM #6
Dan
I'm a god.
yes , its just the ps3 to pc connection its not giving internet access ive got ethernet cable from ps3 to pc ive shared connection but it still dont give net access ..

Did you bridge the connection?
07-02-2015, 11:47 PM #7
Originally posted by Dan View Post
Did you bridge the connection?

yup ive also done that still dosent give access to ps3 still no internet access...
07-02-2015, 11:49 PM #8
MLB
Former Moderator
Hoping this website will serve you useful information; You must login or register to view this content.
07-02-2015, 11:52 PM #9
Dan
I'm a god.
yup ive also done that still dosent give access to ps3 still no internet access...

And you also set the PS3 to wired?

Double check you have bridged the connection like the following:

-Run ethernet cord from PS3 to PC
-Go into Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings
-Find the connection for the wifi and the one for your ethernet port.
-Press and hold Ctrl and click on the ethernet port icon and the USB wifi icon. Right click and choose "Bridge connections" then let Windows do its thing.
-Set the PS3 up for a wired connection.
07-03-2015, 12:27 AM #10
Originally posted by Dan View Post
And you also set the PS3 to wired?

Double check you have bridged the connection like the following:

-Run ethernet cord from PS3 to PC
-Go into Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings
-Find the connection for the wifi and the one for your ethernet port.
-Press and hold Ctrl and click on the ethernet port icon and the USB wifi icon. Right click and choose "Bridge connections" then let Windows do its thing.
-Set the PS3 up for a wired connection.

Nope it still dnt give internet access to ps3 my ps3 is setup to wired it just dont wont to work lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo