10-19-2015, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey There NGU! (I dont know where to post this so I just post it in here) Im currently having some problems port forwarding on my brand new router the company I bought it from is swedish and called "ComHem" the router name/model: Compal aka CBN model: CH7486E
If anyone could try help in any form that would be great, Im trying to portforward minecraft server. Here is a picture how i set it up: You must login or register to view this content.
10-19-2015, 04:48 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by mrrodenkam View Post
Hey There NGU! (I dont know where to post this so I just post it in here) Im currently having some problems port forwarding on my brand new router the company I bought it from is swedish and called "ComHem" the router name/model: Compal aka CBN model: CH7486E
If anyone could try help in any form that would be great, Im trying to portforward minecraft server. Here is a picture how i set it up: You must login or register to view this content.

Have you portforwarded it and it is not working?
10-19-2015, 04:55 PM #3
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by mrrodenkam View Post
Hey There NGU! (I dont know where to post this so I just post it in here) Im currently having some problems port forwarding on my brand new router the company I bought it from is swedish and called "ComHem" the router name/model: Compal aka CBN model: CH7486E

Moved your thread to computer troubleshooting. You may find help here.
10-19-2015, 05:08 PM #4
Kam: yes i have.
10-19-2015, 05:10 PM #5
Ive tried to make 3 "rules" on were the protocol is set to "BOTH" and 2 others were one were "TCP" and one "UDP"
10-19-2015, 05:13 PM #6
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Have you portforwarded it and it is not working?

Ive tried to make 3 "rules" on were the protocol is set to "BOTH" and 2 others were one were "TCP" and one "UDP"
10-20-2015, 11:15 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by RodenkamZapper View Post

Well did you make sure your pc's local IP is static? It's possible it changed.
Also in your image you only need 1 set. I am fairly certain you only need TCP forwarded.
10-21-2015, 03:29 AM #8
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Well did you make sure your pc's local IP is static? It's possible it changed.
Also in your image you only need 1 set. I am fairly certain you only need TCP forwarded.

I don't know it should? How do I double check my static ip?
10-21-2015, 03:44 AM #9
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by RodenkamZapper View Post
I don't know it should? How do I double check my static ip?

Either go into command line and enter in ipconfig /all
or check your network adaptor's ipV4 settings.

Chances are if you didn't know that you never set it.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo