01-08-2016, 10:26 PM #1
Envyotic
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tried the 90 day trial & it's over now but Idk how to uninstall it. I have build 9600 & it gives me windows license is expired
Also my pc shuts down every 30 - 40 minutes automatically for no reason ): help would be great !
Last edited by Envyotic ; 01-08-2016 at 10:44 PM.
01-10-2016, 01:09 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Envyotic View Post
Tried the 90 day trial & it's over now but Idk how to uninstall it. I have build 9600 & it gives me windows license is expired
Also my pc shuts down every 30 - 40 minutes automatically for no reason ): help would be great !

You don't "uninstall" an operating system, you format the drive and install something else.
01-21-2016, 02:55 PM #3
Tristan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Envyotic View Post
Tried the 90 day trial & it's over now but Idk how to uninstall it. I have build 9600 & it gives me windows license is expired

If you have a copy of windows X.X that's great. When booting up your pc Try Tapping "esc" or "F12" it should bring you into your bios. Go to your boot options and select disk as first boot device, close your bios and save the settings. When you restart it should automatically boot into the Windows installation. Follow all the procedures and install windows.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo