03-23-2016, 04:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im not the best with computers and stuff like that, but my laptop is running really slow and i currently have Windows XP, and would like to have Windows 7 or have any good software that my laptop can run quick, my laptop is really out of date. I dont exactly know what software i think its called that would be best my little laptop i have, if you can help me, thankyou very much. Im sorry if i posted this on the wrong Forum too.
03-25-2016, 06:13 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 2JZ View Post
Hey guys im not the best with computers and stuff like that, but my laptop is running really slow and i currently have Windows XP, and would like to have Windows 7 or have any good software that my laptop can run quick, my laptop is really out of date. I dont exactly know what software i think its called that would be best my little laptop i have, if you can help me, thankyou very much. Im sorry if i posted this on the wrong Forum too.

There is no real software out there that will speed up your PC. I believe you might be thinking of PC Matic. Which is more anti-virus than anything. Regardless, as you've already stated your computer is really outdated. Not just your operating system but your hardware as well. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do in the way of upgrading hardware on laptops - outside of ram and that's if they still make dimm that fits in that particular mobo slot. The only thing you can do at this point would be either save up your money and buy a newer used laptop or a new one. Or build a desktop computer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo