07-04-2016, 05:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a computer that I can not figure out what is wrong with it and I don't want to pay $100 for Geek Squad to look at it so I came to nextgenupdate! Ok, so I have had this computer since December, I had the computer for a week, until I decided to put real thermal paste on it and forgot to plug in the fan..... I know I am a noob at computer building, so I turn it on and a couple minutes later noticed that my PC was running a little slow and I take off the cover and notice that the cpu fan was not moving, so I unplug the PC and remove the cpu very quickly. Anyways what happened was that the cpu melted inside of it and all the pins on the motherboard bent because of the heat. So a couple weeks ago I bought a new motherboard and cpu, I will put all of the names at the end. So I put it all in and whenever I plug in the HDMI cable or VGA there is no response on the monitor, however all the fans and lights turn on and there is no beeps from the speaker on the motherboard. I have tried using the intergrated graphics but there was still no response on screen so thats why I think I might have bought a bad motherboard. I have also tried switching GPU's so its not the GPU's that are broken. If you need anymore information please message me, if someone can help me fix it I am more than happy to give you some money. Thank you!

Components:

Motherboard: AsRock Z75 Pro3
CPU: Intel i5-3470 3.2Ghz*
RAM: 16GB Crucial 4Gb Ddr3
Power Supply: Cool Max Ct 450W
Hard Drive: SeaGate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB
GPU: Nvidia Gt 630 1GB*
Case: DIYPC Solo-T1-R
07-05-2016, 10:25 PM #2
Originally posted by JezTech View Post
I have a computer that I can not figure out what is wrong with it and I don't want to pay $100 for Geek Squad to look at it so I came to nextgenupdate! Ok, so I have had this computer since December, I had the computer for a week, until I decided to put real thermal paste on it and forgot to plug in the fan..... I know I am a noob at computer building, so I turn it on and a couple minutes later noticed that my PC was running a little slow and I take off the cover and notice that the cpu fan was not moving, so I unplug the PC and remove the cpu very quickly. Anyways what happened was that the cpu melted inside of it and all the pins on the motherboard bent because of the heat. So a couple weeks ago I bought a new motherboard and cpu, I will put all of the names at the end. So I put it all in and whenever I plug in the HDMI cable or VGA there is no response on the monitor, however all the fans and lights turn on and there is no beeps from the speaker on the motherboard. I have tried using the intergrated graphics but there was still no response on screen so thats why I think I might have bought a bad motherboard. I have also tried switching GPU's so its not the GPU's that are broken. If you need anymore information please message me, if someone can help me fix it I am more than happy to give you some money. Thank you!

Components:

Motherboard: AsRock Z75 Pro3
CPU: Intel i5-3470 3.2Ghz*
RAM: 16GB Crucial 4Gb Ddr3
Power Supply: Cool Max Ct 450W
Hard Drive: SeaGate Barracuda 7200.12 1TB
GPU: Nvidia Gt 630 1GB*
Case: DIYPC Solo-T1-R

I can help you fix your problem. Add me on skype Fat.****5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo