Post: How do I make laptop run better/faster? On the CPU/Memory/Disk C:
09-25-2016, 06:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I did a few fixes like deleted all temp files, disk clean up, Added more virtual memory I think. I am trying to make the CPU, Memory, And Disk C: run better. for example if they are running at a high rate on task manager how can I improve that? My CPU is running at 100% sometimes and I am using 50% of my memory so I am using 2gb out of 4gb? HELP
Last edited by MISTAKILLAMODZ ; 09-25-2016 at 06:10 AM.
09-25-2016, 01:13 PM #2
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by MISTAKILLAMODZ View Post
Ok so I did a few fixes like deleted all temp files, disk clean up, Added more virtual memory I think. I am trying to make the CPU, Memory, And Disk C: run better. for example if they are running at a high rate on task manager how can I improve that? My CPU is running at 100% sometimes and I am using 50% of my memory so I am using 2gb out of 4gb? HELP

better HDD looking into TB not GB and good cpu's ,might as well buy a actual gaming PC
09-25-2016, 04:40 PM #3
its not for gaming
Originally posted by Dank
better HDD looking into TB not GB and good cpu's ,might as well buy a actual gaming PC
09-25-2016, 06:04 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
its not for gaming

If you're looking for a computer/laptop. Look for the one that has higher RAM and a higher iCore5 or above. If you already own one, you can try to purchase a SSD Bootdrive to extremely make your PC faster, or you can use my tutorial to see if it helps you out which you can find: You must login or register to view this content.
09-26-2016, 01:57 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Ok so I did a few fixes like deleted all temp files, disk clean up, Added more virtual memory I think. I am trying to make the CPU, Memory, And Disk C: run better. for example if they are running at a high rate on task manager how can I improve that? My CPU is running at 100% sometimes and I am using 50% of my memory so I am using 2gb out of 4gb? HELP

You can sort by CPU time in task manager, that will tell you what is using up cycles. Then you could work on what the problem is from there.
01-13-2017, 01:26 AM #6
Adzkii
Do a barrel roll!
Hello,

I have found some good tweaks online few days, i have tried them and it helped me alot in performance.
Here are my tweaks.

Source -*

You must login or register to view this content.-*How to: Change SATA Modes After Windows Installation
You must login or register to view this content.-*Improve SATA hard disk performance (Convert from IDE to AHCI)
You must login or register to view this content. - Use RAMDisk to boost your browsing on your fav browser
You must login or register to view this content.- Use RAMDisk to boost your fav applications on windows OS
You must login or register to view this content. -*Use RAMDisk to boost your fav applications on windows OS*2
You must login or register to view this content.- Use PrimoCache to extremely boost your PC performance using RAM to cache content of your files
You must login or register to view this content.- *Tweaking.com Users submitted Tweaks
You must login or register to view this content.- Variety tweaks for windows OS - Tweakhound
You must login or register to view this content.-*Variety tweaks for windows OS 2 - Tweaks

You must login or register to view this content.- Another site you can use to download tweaking tools, i have downloaded few tweaking tools from there.

I wanted to post this for people with low spec computers that would like to boost their PCs with these hidden tweaks. Give it a try it helped me alot.
02-07-2017, 09:40 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Has your issue been resolved or do you still require assistance?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo