01-25-2017, 06:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all.
I recieve an error when opening powepoint file: "Problem with some content." I have tried to uninstall and reinstall MS Office, the same result. I'm on Windows 10. How to repair powerpoint file?
Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this.*
01-25-2017, 09:32 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by chambers11 View Post
Hi all.
I recieve an error when opening powepoint file: "Problem with some content." I have tried to uninstall and reinstall MS Office, the same result. I'm on Windows 10. How to repair powerpoint file?

I found this answer on the internet hopefully it helps you out sir!

"Did you manipulate the XML of this particular presentation with code? Open XML is very unforgiving and even tiny mistakes will give that error message.
You should also consider that it's just a corrupt file though complex tables can cause errors.

You may have to restore the file back. You will be able to recover the file. Since it happened only with this file, I would assume that the problem is not in the program or server. Look at this reputable source also: You must login or register to view this content.

or you could try this one as well since you're saying you need to "repair it"

You must login or register to view this content.
01-26-2017, 02:42 PM #3
Thank you very much for the helpful answer.
01-26-2017, 05:07 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Thank you very much for the helpful answer.

Has your issue been resolved sir?
01-27-2017, 03:31 PM #5
You can try to upload the file to this service You must login or register to view this content. and this will automatically scan the pesentation
02-07-2017, 09:38 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hi all.

Glad you got your issue resolved.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo