01-31-2013, 02:56 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have a acer aspire one zg5 thats on windows xp but i want to put windows 7 on it. it doesnt have a cd drive and only has a 15gb hdd. every attempt i have tryed to put this on has failed as there is not enuf hdd space can anyone advise me how i can put it on. the reason i want to put it on is xp is slow and i have to do a system check every time i start it up then for no reason it just shuts down whenever it wants.

hope someone can help
02-01-2013, 03:35 AM #2
gamer89117
Can’t trickshot me!
lolololol there is no way that will even be worth it. even if you get 7 running on there is will not fix your speed or your random shutdowns. your computer is just toast its like 10 years old and worthless. its time to upgrade or else stay stuck with your slow computer. sorry to say but sometimes the only option is out with the old and in with the new
02-06-2013, 12:24 AM #3
I'm thinking you need to slightly upgrade your hdd and processor, or just buy a new pc. I wouldnt even waste your time with that. sorry just giving you the best answer I know.Smile
02-06-2013, 01:44 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
i have a acer aspire one zg5 thats on windows xp but i want to put windows 7 on it. it doesnt have a cd drive and only has a 15gb hdd. every attempt i have tryed to put this on has failed as there is not enuf hdd space can anyone advise me how i can put it on. the reason i want to put it on is xp is slow and i have to do a system check every time i start it up then for no reason it just shuts down whenever it wants.

hope someone can help

If XP is slow then Windows 7 will be a lot slower.

Just go out and buy a new computer for a few hundred bucks. You will rid of all your problems and have updated hardware.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo