07-06-2014, 03:30 AM #1
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1.) Anyone use it? I've been kicking around the idea of dropbox, but I honestly don't know what I'd use that for either. If OneDrive is the thing to use, is it something I can use on Android as well?

2.) iTunes or Spotify? I have my iTunes backed up and ready to load, but is Spotify is better, I'll use it. Does Spotify import from iTunes pretty easily? None of my music is bought from iTunes.
07-06-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Cryptic
1.) Anyone use it? I've been kicking around the idea of dropbox, but I honestly don't know what I'd use that for either. If OneDrive is the thing to use, is it something I can use on Android as well?

2.) iTunes or Spotify? I have my iTunes backed up and ready to load, but is Spotify is better, I'll use it. Does Spotify import from iTunes pretty easily? None of my music is bought from iTunes.

1 - Dropbox is a good thing to have, even if you don't use it that much. Its free and you can earn space for free; win win.
I have a Dropbox app on my iPhone, so I can only say it must have one for Android.

2 - Just had a look and it looks pretty simple. You must login or register to view this content.

Hope that helps Cryptic Smile
07-07-2014, 10:48 PM #3
1. I would suggest google drive, but it depends on what you're using it for honestly.

2. iTunes because its free for the most part :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo