Post: [HELPP] Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
11-18-2014, 04:20 AM #1
COD4_ELEVATOR
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay so a while back i was on Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit and One day i installed a 32 Bit ISO without knowing and now my computer is on a 32 Bit!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I Get back to 64 Bit ???? In my system settings it says im capable of going to 64 Bit But I Have No Idea How To!!!!

Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Model H67N-USB3-B3
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2
64-bit capable Yes

It Says I'm 64 Capable So I'm Guessing There's A Way To Get Back To 64 Bit.....Can someone guided me if possible I would Appreciate it !!!
11-23-2014, 12:20 PM #11
COD4_ELEVATOR
Bounty hunter
ok guys im downloading the iso file can yall led me from here
11-23-2014, 07:40 PM #12
COD4_ELEVATOR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Madison
What above said, you can't just switch architecture, you need to get the x64 ISO file mount it and install again.

THIS HAPPENED You must login or register to view this content.
11-23-2014, 10:20 PM #13
Originally posted by ELEVATOR View Post
THIS HAPPENED You must login or register to view this content.

No fucking idea what you're doing but this is how I do it. Download the ISO, you appear to have done that so next, install this:

You must login or register to view this content.

plug a reasonable sized empty USB flash drive into the computer (IIRC needs to be larger than 7GB for Win 7), if it's not empty put the files on another computer not the one you're about to format obviously then format the usb. Boot up the windows 7USB maker point it to the ISO file you downloaded and then tell it to install on the formatted usb drive you plugged into the PC. After that restart and boot into the USB choose to install windows 7 and then just follow the instructions to do that. If you have trouble booting into the USB, go into the PC's bios and change the boot order to allow usb to boot first then restart and try again.

I can't really give you much more help than that.
11-24-2014, 06:13 PM #14
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Look here You must login or register to view this content.
11-24-2014, 07:04 PM #15
COD4_ELEVATOR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Madison
No fucking idea what you're doing but this is how I do it. Download the ISO, you appear to have done that so next, install this:

You must login or register to view this content.

plug a reasonable sized empty USB flash drive into the computer (IIRC needs to be larger than 7GB for Win 7), if it's not empty put the files on another computer not the one you're about to format obviously then format the usb. Boot up the windows 7USB maker point it to the ISO file you downloaded and then tell it to install on the formatted usb drive you plugged into the PC. After that restart and boot into the USB choose to install windows 7 and then just follow the instructions to do that. If you have trouble booting into the USB, go into the PC's bios and change the boot order to allow usb to boot first then restart and try again.

I can't really give you much more help than that.

Thx It Worked Back To 64 Bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo