04-23-2015, 01:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I keep getting booted and I need a vpn do you know a cheap and good one ? Thanks !!!!!
11-27-2015, 12:39 PM #20
heres a better option download OpenVPN and access VPNBook download config files and password works great and 100% free i usally use it in linux but it will work in any os as long as you have the openvpn client.
11-27-2015, 07:48 PM #21
I've Heard The Following are Rather Good (These are in No Order):
1.) Express VPN
2.) Anonymous VPN
3.) CyberGhost (5) VPN
4.) Hotspot Shield VPN

The following user thanked WeHostModdedXP for this useful post:

OGConsoleModz
12-10-2015, 11:28 PM #22
OP: I currently use AirVPN which is cheap as chips, easy to use and I have experienced 0 disconnections since I started using them.

Originally posted by Joel View Post
In terms of speed and using your very own private VPS ip, yes its good. All you need is any Linux software (Ubuntu or CentOS works the best), install openvpn, and you could connect to the VPN by computer or phone (with OpenVPN connect application).

Could also be beneficial to improving your table routes tremendously, improving ping and download speeds across the globe. The more closer the VPS is to your area, the better it gets.

Thanks for the info, I never thought of doing this.

I'll give do some research and give this a crack when I get sick of my current toy :P
12-14-2015, 08:27 AM #23
ModyHacker
Gym leader
Originally posted by martinwake.ml View Post
Hey guys I keep getting booted and I need a vpn do you know a cheap and good one ? Thanks !!!!!

This might be late but i recommend ra4wvpn, been using it for a long time and no issues

Easy to set up, and EXTREMELY cheap!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo