07-14-2015, 10:17 PM #1
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a program which would allow another pc to take control of my computer with as minimum (input)lagg as possible and let that pc play a game on my pc?
Situation;
A mate is on a faraway place and cant play Rocket League on his laptop.
Could he somehow use my pc to play ?
07-15-2015, 06:12 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Is there a program which would allow another pc to take control of my computer with as minimum (input)lagg as possible and let that pc play a game on my pc?
Situation;
A mate is on a faraway place and cant play Rocket League on his laptop.
Could he somehow use my pc to play ?

Short answer is no. You can use remote desktop but your experience will vary. It's never optimal. Same thing can be said with any remote desktop solutions. If this was in the same house there are streaming options available but that is not the case here.
You can do steam sharing where you share you library with another person however.
07-15-2015, 08:22 PM #3
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Short answer is no. You can use remote desktop but your experience will vary. It's never optimal. Same thing can be said with any remote desktop solutions. If this was in the same house there are streaming options available but that is not the case here.
You can do steam sharing where you share you library with another person however.

Okay thanks for the reply.
The problem isnt the game sadly but its the hardware on the other end :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo