09-07-2015, 06:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I play league of legends and after a while I thought if league of legends might be hacked or modded like you can't get banned or you take off a ban.that would be a awesome hack it would be famous in my own opinion but I'm still learning about the hacks and stuff so asking if it's possible.thx.
09-07-2015, 06:29 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by OopihiqoO View Post
I play league of legends and after a while I thought if league of legends might be hacked or modded like you can't get banned or you take off a ban.that would be a awesome hack it would be famous in my own opinion but I'm still learning about the hacks and stuff so asking if it's possible.thx.

It can't. It is a server-based game.
09-07-2015, 06:33 PM #3
Ok thx
09-07-2015, 09:08 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by OopihiqoO View Post
I play league of legends and after a while I thought if league of legends might be hacked or modded like you can't get banned or you take off a ban.that would be a awesome hack it would be famous in my own opinion but I'm still learning about the hacks and stuff so asking if it's possible.thx.

Server sided game which can't be modded at all sadly.
09-08-2015, 03:42 AM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Server sided game which can't be modded at all sadly.

Originally posted by Kilam View Post
It can't. It is a server-based game.

Well no, you can, there are a bunch of hacks that have been done with this game in the past. Currently the only thing I am aware of are bots. But stuff comes up all the time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo