09-23-2015, 08:31 PM #1
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Windows 10 has been out for a good few weeks now and I'm just wondering what people would change, add or remove from it.

I'm quite happy with 10 as a whole however I'd change the login screen slide effect. That annoys the shit out of me.

The following user thanked JB for this useful post:

Ali
09-23-2015, 11:32 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by JB View Post
So Windows 10 has been out for a good few weeks now and I'm just wondering what people would change, add or remove from it.

I'm quite happy with 10 as a whole however I'd change the login screen slide effect. That annoys the shit out of me.

I'd remove it and install OS X El Capitan Kappa.

I moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but i've hardly used my Windows computer. I don't like the settings page, I like it how it used to be in 7.
Also the tiles stuff on the staff menu? Yeah I removed all of that first thing.
09-24-2015, 11:29 AM #3
Winter
Purple God
I'm actually really happy with the way windows 10 is, it feels smoother than windows 8 but obviously against Linux or OSX it's not as smooth. But I'd probably make it more virtual machine friendly since VM's don't work well with it.
09-24-2015, 04:08 PM #4
I'm glad I didn't have to pay for an upgrade to windows 10 as I would of not bothered since there is a lot of new stuff which I actually use. Under the hood boot times are slightly quicker and putting the computer to sleep compared to windows 7 which is nice. In terms of things I want added/fixed I would like to be able to alt tab to the desk top and for the keyboard layout to stop being switched to the US.
09-28-2015, 11:22 AM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
I think this was only a feature in windows 7 ultimate but when you would press windows + tab if would like cascade through the open windows and if you held those down it would just cycle through them. Kinda hard to describe but I liked that. I guess I was the only one because I haven't seen it ever mentioned on any website since then :/

Would have been nice to have that again in 10.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo