Post: How to Download an Online Game .exe on School Laptops?
11-26-2016, 07:57 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, so i've been trying to download an online game onto my school laptop. So I tried using my old method where I download it, right click, "show in folder". Then click and hold it on the installer.exe. Drag it to Local C > Windows > Tracing. After, I right click on the download, and go to properties. I go to security and allow "Full Control" of the Admin, Local Network, User, and Network User.

When I click the .exe to download, it still tells me "This program is blocked by group policy, for more information contact your administrator."

Weird how I tried running .exe's of other online games on other school laptops and download normally, but can't get this certain game to download.

Does anyone know a way to bypass the group policy? It'll be greatful Sal
12-01-2016, 03:01 AM #11
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by zundappchef View Post
depending on the operating system but almost every user should be able to use cmd
if not then powershell
press the windows button and X and u wil get a menu that should suggest them
and if that is not the option just go to the win32 folder and rename cmd to cmd1 or something like that
when all of that does not work go into win safe mode
and do ur stuff from the cmd line there
breaking out of the sandbox that is called users shouldnt be that big of a problem
i did it a few times and there is plenty of stuff on google of it
if u dont realy want to do anything like that then do this

on the admin acount

I don't think that would what on a domain account

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo