09-28-2014, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi wonderful people of ngu,

i have some questions about moving my player from ps3 to ps4. My ps3 is jailbroken so i dont have the disc copy of the game. i also downloaded the dlc package that gives you the "legendary" ship and couple of new ghosts and maybe other stuff i dont know about. My questions are: Can i use the account that i am using on my ps3 on ps4 without getting ban on ps4? and yes i never got banned on any accounts on my ps3. if yes, since i downloaded the dlc package and installed it. are they gonna show up when i am using my player on ps4? cuz i remember i read somewhere that the stuff in dlc package will be glitched if you move to ps4, thus i will get banned. Ninja
Last edited by malik112 ; 11-02-2014 at 03:09 PM.
11-05-2014, 06:15 PM #11
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
Mate, my main account got banned for the exact same reason! I pirated the game and installed all the collectors edition dlc, then transferred my account on my ps4 and after 1 week, they banned my account and jailbroken ps3, but nothing happened to my ps4, I just got my main account banned on it. So I would recommend you not to do it, it's not worth it trust me!

shiit .. did u use the dlc contents in ps4? becuse im thinking of dismantling everything that is frm the dlc in my storage and my vault and i hope everthing in the special orders guy will be gone when i play in ps4. maybe if i buy the collectors edition version of the game in ps4, i wouldnt have any trouble.
11-06-2014, 04:00 AM #12
Originally posted by malik112 View Post
shiit .. did u use the dlc contents in ps4? becuse im thinking of dismantling everything that is frm the dlc in my storage and my vault and i hope everthing in the special orders guy will be gone when i play in ps4. maybe if i buy the collectors edition version of the game in ps4, i wouldnt have any trouble.

Well look, I already had my account linked to my ps4 anyway when I added the content on my ps3. I had no idea about the invisible content on ps4. So I played the game for under a week, just a day away from Xur, I got banned. I also did not know that you could apparently dismantle the content on your ps4 to prevent yourself form getting banned. I haven't tried this method, but you gotta look more into it, and do it at your own risk. The dlc content are useless and pointless anyway, why would you risk getting banned for a red ghost? However, my advice is to deactivate your account from your ps3 and ps4 when you try the trick, because if they ban your account, then they'll most likely ban your ps3 too. That's exactly what happened to me. So deactivate your account from both systems and try it. Keep us updated. But best of luck!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo