10-28-2014, 07:33 PM #1
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please don't give me a low quality reply to this such as "don't mod it". Obviously there are precautions to take to getting banned such as in cod we can mod that all day without getting banned. So what precautions are you taking for Destiny? Or has there been any discovered yet?
10-28-2014, 08:21 PM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Disassemble the EBOOT with something like IDA, clean up the anti-cheat functions (inside the Demonware lib) to a point that you understand them. Modify them so they respond with the correct answers every time. Install modified EBOOT on your PS3. Play and mod without getting banned.
10-28-2014, 08:27 PM #3
dussdave
Do a barrel roll!
use psn ninja and psn patch and press X
10-28-2014, 09:09 PM #4
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Disassemble the EBOOT with something like IDA, clean up the anti-cheat functions (inside the Demonware lib) to a point that you understand them. Modify them so they respond with the correct answers every time. Install modified EBOOT on your PS3. Play and mod without getting banned.

I could actually do this, I'm experienced with IDA. I'll look into it when I get off work.. But why hasn't this been done, or has it been done but no one released it? You seem to know a thing or two, have you done this?
10-29-2014, 10:41 AM #5
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by z
I could actually do this, I'm experienced with IDA. I'll look into it when I get off work.. But why hasn't this been done, or has it been done but no one released it? You seem to know a thing or two, have you done this?

If you success on making an AntiBan eboot, please release it Winky Winky
10-29-2014, 02:34 PM #6
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
If you success on making an AntiBan eboot, please release it Winky Winky

I will, I play this game legit on PS4 it doesn't bother me if this game goes to hell on the 3. Smile
10-29-2014, 02:51 PM #7
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by z

No I have not done this. I have too many other projects on the go but I would like to see this game and any other Activision game get ruined by hackers so I watch the Destiny forums.

As for why no one has done it yet I don't know. There seems to be a lack of interest, possibly because the game sux. From the quick look I took the DW methods are not as complex as PB to get around so I expect anyone who puts some time into it will solve it.
When I am freed up from my other projects I want to create FLIRT files for the Demonware libs but I can't see this happening for a couple of months.
10-29-2014, 02:55 PM #8
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
No I have not done this. I have too many other projects on the go but I would like to see this game and any other Activision game get ruined by hackers so I watch the Destiny forums.

As for why no one has done it yet I don't know. There seems to be a lack of interest, possibly because the game sux. From the quick look I took the DW methods are not as complex as PB to get around so I expect anyone who puts some time into it will solve it.
When I am freed up from my other projects I want to create FLIRT files for the Demonware libs but I can't see this happening for a couple of months.

I don't have much free time because of work but on my free time I will look into it if I find a debug eboot, if I run into any issues do you mind if I PM you for assistance?
10-29-2014, 03:01 PM #9
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by z
I don't have much free time because of work but on my free time I will look into it if I find a debug eboot, if I run into any issues do you mind if I PM you for assistance?

NP, just use Trueancestor to make your own Debug EBOOT. You will be using it to make the elf I assume.
10-29-2014, 03:39 PM #10
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
NP, just use Trueancestor to make your own Debug EBOOT. You will be using it to make the elf I assume.

Yes, I can do that easily. I had forgotten about trueancestor because I usually can find a debug eboot at a glance of the modding sub forum of the game I'm looking for, but Destiny just updated and there's none that I seen so I don't mind making my own. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo