11-11-2014, 10:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello again NGU. I hope everyone (if anyone) who visits this thread is having a wonderful day. I have a proposition for the experienced modders that may play destiny. I'm willing to personally fund the development of a free anti ban for this game. By that I mean I am willing to pay the development cost for the developer and then wish the tool to be available to all on the site free of charge. If anyone capable is interested please respond. The only stipulation that would need to be addressed is ensuring the anti ban is functional (from what I know a painful process) I thank all who read the post and hope you are having a wonderful day.

Note: Currently willing to pay 110.00 USD$ for community anti ban. (Negotiable)Today 11:04 PM #35
*Update: Friday, Novemver 14 2,014 3:02 PCT. LightningMods has accepted the bounty and recieved 40.00 USD in an advanced payment. I thank all who followed this project. It is now closed and the bounty has been contracted. Let us hope he delivers. Have a wonderful day NGU. Thank you all.*

*UPDATE: Sunday, November 16th, 2,014. 5:45 PCT. LightningMods anti ban has been confirmed faulty. Currently awaiting response to see if problem can be fixed. Unfortunately. I am sorry to anyone who may have been banned from using his EBOOT. To anyone out there capable the call goes out for assistance again in these difficult times. Have a wonderful day NGU.
Last edited by CyberWolf ; 11-17-2014 at 01:47 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to CyberWolf for this useful post:

DEradicator, dynamiccs, kingaaron3rd, KingSavagee, professorbil, rocky11111, shlxlordxd, TheUnknown21, Zomic
11-15-2014, 11:26 PM #47
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
If he doesn't develop the antiban, I am developing one right now with someone I know who has made an antiban before. I will keep you guys updated on the results.

Thank you sir, should this man fail to deliver a working and proper anti ban the remainder of the bounty will be yours good sir. I hope you and all of NGU have a great day.
11-16-2014, 04:56 PM #48
Newka-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
If you are seriously offering to pay for the development of an anti-ban I could help you out. My rate is $85 per hour plus expenses. I expect to do a correct anti-ban would take approximately 1 month to reverse the anti-cheat routines to an exploitable state. Testing any exploits found will require 2 CIDs, one that is banned and one that is not, replacements for the clean CID as required. I am currently booked but could start possibly in February or March.

Your offer of $80 does not even come close to 'funding the development' but is more an offer to purchase something at a retail rate with the intent to give it away. It does not even cover the cost of game purchase and CIDs required.

However your offer would be nice gift to anyone that is doing this on their own, it is not incentive to do so. There are people currently working on the solution you seek, I hope you donate your gift to them once they succeed and not become one of the hundreds of people that make similar offers only to rescind on them once they have what they desired in their hands.

lool are you serious. No No
11-16-2014, 08:19 PM #49
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Anti ban!?
I'd love this for destiny,

Destiny hasn't had an updated for awhile, but speaking of cybers tool + anti ban I'd NEVER leave my room,

Plus destiny has no leaderboards on the game only through the website ( which no one checks )

Game should be safe to hack by now, let's finish it off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo