12-30-2014, 06:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, I am truly sick and tired of Destiny's bull shit from Bungie. I go on Destiny without modding because I know that if I mod, its a definite 1 week cid ban. So whenever I go on Destiny, I play legit as fuck. So now, i do take some precautions like disable cfw and spoof cid, and like i said, im playing legit anyways. So i get to level 8, about 2 hours wasted, and I get banned. Can someone explain why this is? Is it cause of my cfw? (Im on 4.50 ita spoofed to 4.60) If its my cfw, then damn im probably going to have to switch cfw's. So like I said, someone please help! Thankss Smile
12-30-2014, 06:36 AM #2
One
At least I can fight
try playing on a ofw Smile
12-30-2014, 06:57 AM #3
Originally posted by Astek View Post
try playing on a ofw Smile

I agree ofw is only safe way to play. Bungie said on their web site they ban for playing on modded console. No matter how safe I try I always banned eventually.
12-30-2014, 10:32 AM #4
moenahli
Bounty hunter
do u have any dlc installed ? if yes delete them and then use psninja along with psn patch before u go on destiny.
been playing for a few weeks on different accounts for long hours and so far never got banned
before that yes i never lasted more than two days without getting banned
12-31-2014, 03:05 PM #5
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Just disable your CFW every time with something like PSN Patch. I have played since release and have never been banned. PSN Patch does the same thing as psninja plus more so just use patch and you will be fine. All public mods change the code area of Destiny and will get you banned so don't use them.
I doubt it is your firmware but if you want to try something else I am using Rebug 4.46.1 DEX mode with the unofficial rebug updater to spoof to 4.60 (does not need 4.66 spoof) and an older PSN Patch that does not have the spoofer in it to set the original cID back and disable syscalls. (currently upgrading my HD so I can't get the actual version right now). Newer firmwares offer nothing useful, I wouldn't use cobra even if you paid me, so I don't see the point of jumping on the latest CFW bandwagon

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

Smoky420
12-31-2014, 03:25 PM #6
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by another user
Just disable your CFW every time with something like PSN Patch. I have played since release and have never been banned. PSN Patch does the same thing as psninja plus more so just use patch and you will be fine. All public mods change the code area of Destiny and will get you banned so don't use them.
I doubt it is your firmware but if you want to try something else I am using Rebug 4.46.1 DEX mode with the unofficial rebug updater to spoof to 4.60 (does not need 4.66 spoof) and an older PSN Patch that does not have the spoofer in it to set the original cID back and disable syscalls. (currently upgrading my HD so I can't get the actual version right now). Newer firmwares offer nothing useful, I wouldn't use cobra even if you paid me, so I don't see the point of jumping on the latest CFW bandwagon

Im using the exact same configuration bro :best:

And yeah, it's safe to play on CFW when not doing mods, like FarSidex said just disable the syscalls and don't dowload DLC pack then you're good.
01-01-2015, 01:34 AM #7
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
do u have any dlc installed ? if yes delete them and then use psninja along with psn patch before u go on destiny.
been playing for a few weeks on different accounts for long hours and so far never got banned
before that yes i never lasted more than two days without getting banned

fuck. banned again yesterday.
i am not sure how you guys go so long without being banned
i understand what you are saying but it just doesn't seem to be working for everyone

i will try FarSideX's technique of 4.46.1.
01-01-2015, 09:49 AM #8
moenahli
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by The
fuck. banned again yesterday.
i am not sure how you guys go so long without being banned
i understand what you are saying but it just doesn't seem to be working for everyone

i will try FarSideX's technique of 4.46.1.

sadly, i've been banned too yesterday, after grinding on this account for about a month!It's a cid ban too.
Not using any dlc at all (i even deleted my game data and reinstalled to make sure i dont miss anything), i always use psninja and psnpatch on another account and then switch to my destiny account and play
I was close to level 30 and being banned now....ehh i think im gonna give up on destiny eventhough i really like it
01-01-2015, 01:34 PM #9
doenst work.

I am on rebug 4.46.dex

did not mod destiny, did not download dlc.. couple of hours of play and cid banned!

disabled syscalls and used original cid.
01-02-2015, 02:29 AM #10
Indiana Mods
I am error
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
Im using the exact same configuration bro :best:

And yeah, it's safe to play on CFW when not doing mods, like FarSidex said just disable the syscalls and don't dowload DLC pack then you're good.

Hey any luck with a Anti-Ban for Destiny or is it not possible?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo