01-25-2015, 07:57 PM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone have it? Im trying to get the DLC but i dont want my main character banned :fa: Any help?
01-28-2015, 01:24 PM #11
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Anyone have it? Im trying to get the DLC but i dont want my main character banned :fa: Any help?

Destiny mainly checks for CFW as well as dlc so spoof to 4.66 and disable CFW with the newest psn patch then load the game
01-28-2015, 05:18 PM #12
MaD_KiWi_BlunTz
Pokemon Trainer
guys jus read my post on how to not get banned using cfw, it works with all dlc !!! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MaD_KiWi_BlunTz ; 01-28-2015 at 05:20 PM.
01-29-2015, 12:53 AM #13
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by BlunTz View Post
guys jus read my post on how to not get banned using cfw, it works with all dlc !!! You must login or register to view this content.

Dont advertise your shit on my post.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dacoco for this useful post:

AmunRa, EG6
02-01-2015, 09:27 PM #14
MaD_KiWi_BlunTz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dakota. View Post
Dont advertise your shit on my post.

breh idgaf whos post it is, the goal is to help ppl solve the issues they are having...
02-09-2015, 08:48 PM #15
EG6
Are you high?
breh idgaf whos post it is, the goal is to help ppl solve the issues they are having...

No. He has a point. What you've done is classed as "Thread Hijacking" you don't link to your own threads in someone else's' thread....
02-11-2015, 04:22 AM #16
MaD_KiWi_BlunTz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by EG6 View Post
No. He has a point. What you've done is classed as "Thread Hijacking" you don't link to your own threads in someone else's' thread....

oh ok so ur saying if i have an answer to sum1's issue i have to keep my mouth shut.. lol i dnt think so im not a dk
02-11-2015, 08:12 AM #17
motoX
Bounty hunter
oh ok so ur saying if i have an answer to sum1's issue i have to keep my mouth shut.. lol i dnt think so im not a dk

exactly

its an inside link..it answers his question...thats the point of starting a topic like this

only sweaty nerds care about "thread hijacking" and not the actual issue
02-12-2015, 12:21 AM #18
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Originally posted by motoX View Post
exactly

its an inside link..it answers his question...thats the point of starting a topic like this

only sweaty nerds care about "thread hijacking" and not the actual issue

Well since I tried this method that he has stated earlier when Destiny was first released, and I was banned, I wouldnt trust it. The method is also common sense. Off-topic, thread Hijacking is against the rules, he could have just said check out my thread :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo