10-30-2015, 04:29 AM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU, I still have yet to play destiny, and I've heard great things. But the reason why I have stayed away from it is because I heard it was super easy to get banned if I'm using cfw... So basically I'm trying to ask you guys, is it safe yet for me to run desinty using multiman? Or is the ban threat still real lol

Thanks again for all yalls help NGU
Waffa

Ps
I'm on DEX 4.70 ita

Also any links or suggestions are greatly appreciated ✌️
10-31-2015, 12:51 AM #2
you will get banned 1000000000% might be a week later, or months. but you will get banned.
if you mod your going to be get banned faster, but being on CFW will get you banned. its not worth the risk for that type of game.

I play destiny on ps4, due to being banned way to much on ps3.
for the type of game and how much time you put in, its not worth it Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ItzDannyBoiix for this useful post:

sa030, WAFFAHOUSE89
03-09-2016, 03:54 AM #3
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by ItzDannyBoiix View Post
you will get banned 1000000000% might be a week later, or months. but you will get banned.
if you mod your going to be get banned faster, but being on CFW will get you banned. its not worth the risk for that type of game.

I play destiny on ps4, due to being banned way to much on ps3.
for the type of game and how much time you put in, its not worth it Smile

Ok is the coast clear yet?? LoL I've taken your words very seriously and I've stayed away from destiny this whole time lol still Havnt even played the game yet!! 😢😢😢

So my question is now (months later) is there any anti ban eboot released yet? Or is it safe enough to play legit without mods yet on CFW?

Thanks

Waffa
08-21-2016, 12:40 PM #4
yes there not bothered about legacy consoles any more so mod to your harts content

The following user thanked nogoodteammates for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
08-21-2016, 01:34 PM #5
Originally posted by waffahouse89 View Post
ok is the coast clear yet?? Lol i've taken your words very seriously and i've stayed away from destiny this whole time lol still havnt even played the game yet!! ������

so my question is now (months later) is there any anti ban eboot released yet? Or is it safe enough to play legit without mods yet on cfw?

Thanks

waffa

stop begging all the time you aint getting anti ban unless you make it your self
08-21-2016, 09:34 PM #6
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by PUSSYFLAPS View Post
stop begging all the time you aint getting anti ban unless you make it your self

your name suits you sir. thanks for your brilliant and helpful insight

waffa
08-21-2016, 09:35 PM #7
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by nogoodteammates View Post
yes there not bothered about legacy consoles any more so mod to your harts content

sweet dude thanks for that! could you drop me a link to a tut or something i REALLY want to play this game lol

thanks again
waffa
08-22-2016, 12:16 PM #8
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
your name suits you sir. thanks for your brilliant and helpful insight

waffa

i like pussy flaps i like modding destiny without kids modding it as well
10-15-2016, 12:54 AM #9
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by PUSSYFLAPS View Post
i like pussy flaps i like modding destiny without kids modding it as well

My ball hairs are older than you buddy lol again, thank you for gracing us with your intelligence

Regards
Waffa

Ps
If you are banging chicks with flappy pussys you may want to get STD checked bruh lol their flappy for a reason homie hahahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo