02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
05-13-2017, 11:27 PM #101
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Buddha View Post
get banned within a day... isit really worth it? Destiny 2 is out soon.....

If you know what mods to use and don't try and show them off in front of other random players you will be fine (Not saying this is a 100% way to not be banned, cause yes most likely you will be banned modding this game). Without an Anti Ban that is common sense. Being as you yourself might get banned in a day and don't think modding Destiny is "worth it" does not mean others don't enjoy modding it and using the tool. Have not heard of many bans within one day unless you are really trying to be a show off with these mods, or as i have said to people before you can not use 1 hit or damage on Bosses.
Also is Destiny 2 for PS3? No, so not sure what your comment was all about but for sure buddy Tokin
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 05-13-2017 at 11:31 PM.
05-14-2017, 03:36 AM #102
STIGMATA
Bounty hunter
What do you mean by Anti-ban? you mean PSNINJA and PsnPatch? what are the safe mods to use?
05-14-2017, 12:19 PM #103
Originally posted by Eddie
If you know what mods to use and don't try and show them off in front of other random players you will be fine (Not saying this is a 100% way to not be banned, cause yes most likely you will be banned modding this game). Without an Anti Ban that is common sense. Being as you yourself might get banned in a day and don't think modding Destiny is "worth it" does not mean others don't enjoy modding it and using the tool. Have not heard of many bans within one day unless you are really trying to be a show off with these mods, or as i have said to people before you can not use 1 hit or damage on Bosses.
Also is Destiny 2 for PS3? No, so not sure what your comment was all about but for sure buddy Tokin

The demonware cheat protection gets you banned, not random players running around... I never said I didn't enjoy it... I said isit worth it? using a tool without anti ban? I think it's like running around with mods on bo2 without anti ban, you will get banned... You seem very defensive... What's the point of adding 1 hit or damage on bosses if you can't use it.... PS3 is dead that's why Destiny 2 won't be released on PS3, so yeah i'm not sure why you're so defensive pal... maybe you're mad at the world or something idk Enzo
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 05-14-2017 at 12:24 PM.
05-14-2017, 11:08 PM #104
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
The demonware cheat protection gets you banned, not random players running around... I never said I didn't enjoy it... I said isit worth it? using a tool without anti ban? I think it's like running around with mods on bo2 without anti ban, you will get banned... You seem very defensive... What's the point of adding 1 hit or damage on bosses if you can't use it.... PS3 is dead that's why Destiny 2 won't be released on PS3, so yeah i'm not sure why you're so defensive pal... maybe you're mad at the world or something idk Enzo

I'm not even going to get into explaining all that cause you clearly don't understand i was saying modding in front of others will get you reported which in return ends up in a faster ban. Obviously they have a ban system wtf? Not sure how that came off as defensive when it is just facts and telling what does get you banned for sure. As for 1 hit and damage, why not? That is a very ignorant question being as it works on enemies as well and you can use it in the Crucible. That's like saying "why put leader board states in a COD tool, cause being at number 1 you will only be banned" but people still used them correct?
I am not mad at all bud, sorry you feel that way.
*The world is not out to get you when saying their own opinion* Tokin
05-14-2017, 11:12 PM #105
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by STIGMATA View Post
What do you mean by Anti-ban? you mean PSNINJA and PsnPatch? what are the safe mods to use?

PSNINJA and PsnPatch are only ways to help prevent SEN from seeing/noticing what you are doing. Anti-ban prevents you from being banned at all. (Not a program)
05-15-2017, 01:43 PM #106
I'm not even going to get into explaining all that cause you clearly don't understand i was saying modding in front of others will get you reported which in return ends up in a faster ban. Obviously they have a ban system wtf? Not sure how that came off as defensive when it is just facts and telling what does get you banned for sure. As for 1 hit and damage, why not? That is a very ignorant question being as it works on enemies as well and you can use it in the Crucible. That's like saying "why put leader board states in a COD tool, cause being at number 1 you will only be banned" but people still used them correct?
I am not mad at all bud, sorry you feel that way.
*The world is not out to get you when saying their own opinion* Tokin

Without anti ban you will always get banned pal Winky Winky

Edit: it's a nice tool, i just don't believe it's worth using it without a working anti ban....
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 05-15-2017 at 01:45 PM.
05-15-2017, 07:56 PM #107
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Without anti ban you will always get banned pal Winky Winky

Edit: it's a nice tool, i just don't believe it's worth using it without a working anti ban....

You keep stating the obvious lol. Everyone knows you will be banned modding this game without anti-ban. I have just stated ways to prevent an instant ban. There have been time's i have played for over a month while modding on the same account. I thank you for pointing that out tho cause clearly i have never played this game lmao.
You have to try and remember not everyone thinks the same nor cares that much about being banned when it takes two seconds to make another account, Also most modders just want to get a video up for their Youtube. So if you really thought about it this tool is very useful and worth it to many modders Smile
Anyways glad you like the tool.
06-20-2017, 04:06 PM #108
could someone help me with this. downloaded 2.60 ccapi on pc and still can't use the mods. do i need a rebug eboot or somethin? i'm playing bles on firmare 4.75 dex cobra and also changed dll files
Last edited by Jrno7 ; 06-20-2017 at 04:10 PM.
06-20-2017, 04:20 PM #109
Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

really nice tool bro! i want to use it too but i cant get it to work
downloaded 2.60 ccapi on pc and still can't use the mods. do i need a rebug eboot or somethin? i'm playing bles on firmare 4.75 dex cobra and also changed dll files

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo