02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
04-12-2017, 03:07 AM #83
Originally posted by Eddie
That is the version i have in the folder, not sure why that is. Try switching out the .dll's with another tool you have working on CCAPI. If that does not work PM me and i'll update the tool for you.

Yea i swapped the dll's and it worked. thx alot great tool bro
04-13-2017, 10:14 AM #84
Decommit
Little One
Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

I would dl but I can't after watching the video GDK Kappa JK Good work man Tiphat

The following user thanked Decommit for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
04-13-2017, 12:51 PM #85
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Decommit View Post
I would dl but I can't after watching the video GDK Kappa JK Good work man Tiphat

Glad you like and take that gangbangin shit outta here lmfao Outie
I like all types of my city's music. GD, BD, 4, stone i dont care as long as it bumps in my car Tokin

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Decommit
04-15-2017, 07:53 PM #86
Nito66
Gobble
The tool work only in CCAPI?
04-15-2017, 11:56 PM #87
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Nito66 View Post
The tool work only in CCAPI?

Only for ccapi yes
04-17-2017, 07:51 PM #88
Whenever I try to attach, my pc makes a sound and it doesnt attach. Im playing destiny off my internal hdd. Rebug 4.80.1 D-REX
04-18-2017, 01:00 AM #89
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by RedDotGFX View Post
Whenever I try to attach, my pc makes a sound and it doesnt attach. Im playing destiny off my internal hdd. Rebug 4.80.1 D-REX

If it makes that sound it should be a successful connection. Are you using CCAPI or TMAPI to connect/attach?
04-18-2017, 01:19 AM #90
If it makes that sound it should be a successful connection. Are you using CCAPI or TMAPI to connect/attach?

Using CCAPI. I tried activating the mods on the tool and they didn't work.
04-29-2017, 06:34 PM #91
KevinWinterX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by RedDotGFX View Post
Using CCAPI. I tried activating the mods on the tool and they didn't work.

Ok there can be two reason why it's not working. One is because eddie is a BLUS user which means he created the tool for blus because blus and bles have different offsets because destiny is a different game so theses rules applies to it. But if your on BLUS and it's still not working. You probably just need to update the .dll files (PS3Lib.dll and CCAPI.dll) in his tool for example I'm on 4.81.2 rebug dex I went to the ps3 mod section and downloaded it from there and repaced the files and the mods are 100% working.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo