11-20-2020, 10:13 AM #1
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username - ChaulisantTV (not scammer. but wont do my orders)

Accused

Scammer's Profile (not scammer. but wont do my orders) -

ChaulisantTV's shop page and

ChaulisantTV's

profile page

Did you? - I purchased a trophy service x 4 times in a short amount of

time.

Proof of contact

(WILL ADD CONTACT SCREENSHOTS HERE SOON)

When did this happen

- 20/11/18, 25/11/18, 27/11/18, 04/01/19

How did you purchase - Paypal. See below please

20/11/18

You must login or register to view this content.
25/11/18

27/11/18

04/01/19
How much? - In total $575 USD over 4 x seperate orders (In my currency = $788.32 AUSD).

See screenshots above. Not including the international PayPal fees I have also lost. Almost $20

AUSD.

Have you contacted the scammer?

Yes. About 10,000 times via email and through the NGU

pm system here. Two whole years. And still not done my work. So, I demand a full refund! He did

one game I didn't even want. Almost finished another (1 trophy left). And did about 6 trophies on

a Vita game. And he fucked that up. I now have missing time stamps. I owe him nothing after what

he has put me through. I have lost fee amounts, interest on money he has of mine. Not to mention

to utter bullshit he has put me through. For the record - I have never ever experienced something

like this before. Never! Worst online thing i have ever gone through (so far).

If yes, What did

they say?

Absolutely every conceivable excuse you could possibly come up with. I don't have 8

hours to type it all out. But all he ever gives me is broken promises. False hopes, Unmet

deadlines etc etc. When you run a trophy shop/service you are expected to actually run it. Not

keep your customers hanging. It's considered a small business. It comes first. This guy takes on

way too much work than he can handle. And as a result - people like myself are left in the shit.

There's no excuse for what he has done to me. None!

Other comments

This guy who I thought

was a nice person has made my life a living stressful hell. I saw his shop back in November 2018.

Liked what I saw. And he had a half price sale for a long time. So, I took advantage of it. Made

4 x orders for him. This was 2 whole years ago. That is not a typo. The reason I am lodging a

dispute this late is because, like an idiot, I believed him, and kept giving him the benefit of

the doubt. Anyone reading this who has had a successful transaction with him, consider yourself

most fortunate.

He has left me no choice. I had to post this dispute. If he does not comply. I

have other means at my disposal. PayPal will be contacted - even at this late date. For services

paid for, but not received. And my bank has helped me out before with individuals like this by

reversing funds.

While he is not a scammer (he told me this

alot of times), he has no idea how to treat some of his customers. Im so so so very upset and

disappointed about all of this. And because of this incident, it has made me extremely cautious

to pay other vendors here at NGU. So, because of what he has done to me, he has also screwed it

up for other trophy sellers here at NGU who I really wanted to do business with.
Last edited by Cookie-Monster ; 11-21-2020 at 07:25 AM.

The following user thanked Cookie-Monster for this useful post:

TheChosenOne
11-20-2020, 04:07 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cookie-Monster View Post

User has been contacted and banned

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
11-21-2020, 06:54 AM #3
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
I apologise that my dispute looks like it was typed out by a drunk chimp. I put it all together absolutely perfectly, but then when i clicked submit, it got that error message. I tried different browsers, but still no luck. The only way i can post messages here at NGU is with a control pad on my PS4. Extremely tedious. So, editing the entire dispute is not an option. If it wasn't for a good friend of mine here, who shall remain anonymous, i could never have got this done. Thank you. He copied n pasted my entire dispute. Because i was unable too.

I also want to point out that Chaulisant is not a malicious person. He did not envision or plan this situation. He is organised, polite, helpful, and skillful. However, after 2 full years of time wasted, i believe enough is enough. It must be noted that about 6 months ago he did offer me a refund. I declined because im desperate to get my stuff done. You know how it is, right? And he offered me a refund again a few weeks ago. Once again i declined. Even after all of this time had passed i was still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Im stupid in this respect. Real life shit happens to all of us, yes? Including him. And im sorry for this. But i paid him alot of money. And i cant take any more of his broken deadline promises. I need my stuff done. And he cant do it because of RL stuff. I get it but once im refunded in full, i will personally vouch in his shop he did the right thing by me. So, his reputation isnt further tarnished.

Im really sorry about all of this, Nelson. But afer promising me so many times you'll get my games done, i've seen nothing.
Last edited by Cookie-Monster ; 11-21-2020 at 07:27 AM.
11-24-2020, 04:40 AM #4
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
Can you please close this dispute, Wosley? It's been resolved. Thank you.
11-24-2020, 05:58 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Disputed solved Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo