10-02-2010, 12:27 AM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i know it's a bit early for this but i was wondering if any PS3 user has a Virtual Pro (VP) gamesave with the VP being 50-100% completed?

If so could you post one here?

For those who don't know, the VP data is in the Personal settings 1 gamesave in a file named SYS-DATA
(or atleast it used to be in Fifa 10)

Thanks in advanced to anyone who can help.
I will be trying to max mine out and so if i get there first i'll post my save here
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-02-2010 at 12:42 AM.
10-17-2010, 12:21 PM #92
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ryanward1 View Post
u have to use the same psn account id and sign in with the save data and then it will work

Hey ryan, could you please post a clear and concise method here in bullet points almost if you have gotten it to work, thanks alot

The following user thanked RedZebra for this useful post:

ih8salisbury
10-17-2010, 12:51 PM #93
Default Avatar
seto292
I hope it works, and how do you play online as your VP in 11 vs 11?
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM #94
But why do people wasting their time on this forum waiting for a hacked VP as it's really easy to do the accomplishments by yourselfs.

If you simply play some Career Mode you will get the most of them easily or start a exhibition match to complete them.
10-17-2010, 05:56 PM #95
ih8salisbury
Save Point
well guys..
iv been a member 2 this website for quite a long time.. but this has been a struggle.
i would like to thank everyone who is doing their upmost best to try and crack this damn fifa 11 file.
i would like to say a special thanks to joe as i have been reading all of his posts and he has been trying since release day.
i hope you guys do crack it.
but during the meantime... why not try doing the accomplishments yourself?
i got my pro to 85 OVR in around 1 day of play(breaks in between) and im sure you guys can use this method.
go to my fifa 11. go to edit teams. team management. go to accrington stanley in league 2 english league and make a formation with 1 defender and the rest upfront.
next create a GK with all the GK stats and the reaction stat to 1 (this part is important as he will save almost nothing)
then make sure you put him in accrington stanley.
then go back to the part where you made the 4mation and put that GK you just made in the starting 11 in goal.
next part is easy.
start off a kick off match. time - anything : difficulty (semi pro for bronze & silvers) - (do the golds online in a boosting friends ranked match if ur struggling)
then just start and do the acomplishments.
i found it easier to put your VP on his own up front and just keep running & scoring headers, goals outside the box, assisting with through balls, chipped through balls, ground passes, crosses, ground crosses.
simples.
good luck & enjoy.:rolleyes:

The following user thanked ih8salisbury for this useful post:

RedZebra
10-17-2010, 06:33 PM #96
Default Avatar
seto292
I suppose I'm going to have to use the method above, I'm on my second season on carrer mode(started at Man Utd and now at Real Madrid) and I'm 75 with only like 28% complete :mad:
10-17-2010, 08:21 PM #97
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by ih8salisbury View Post
well guys..
iv been a member 2 this website for quite a long time.. but this has been a struggle.
i would like to thank everyone who is doing their upmost best to try and crack this damn fifa 11 file.
i would like to say a special thanks to joe as i have been reading all of his posts and he has been trying since release day.
i hope you guys do crack it.
but during the meantime... why not try doing the accomplishments yourself?
i got my pro to 85 OVR in around 1 day of play(breaks in between) and im sure you guys can use this method.
go to my fifa 11. go to edit teams. team management. go to accrington stanley in league 2 english league and make a formation with 1 defender and the rest upfront.
next create a GK with all the GK stats and the reaction stat to 1 (this part is important as he will save almost nothing)
then make sure you put him in accrington stanley.
then go back to the part where you made the 4mation and put that GK you just made in the starting 11 in goal.
next part is easy.
start off a kick off match. time - anything : difficulty (semi pro for bronze & silvers) - (do the golds online in a boosting friends ranked match if ur struggling)
then just start and do the acomplishments.
i found it easier to put your VP on his own up front and just keep running & scoring headers, goals outside the box, assisting with through balls, chipped through balls, ground passes, crosses, ground crosses.
simples.
good luck & enjoy.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the mention, (I'm Joe1992W) just fancied a name change Smile

yeah i think boosting is the way forwards unfortunately, nevermind eh

ih8salisbury
10-18-2010, 05:58 PM #98
Default Avatar
Rimz123
Originally posted by gflizzo View Post
If anyone wants my clone, drop me a pm or an email with ur email so I can send it

send me link plz?
10-18-2010, 09:16 PM #99
Ok i got today somewhere near
i made a new user copied another save successfully into the ps3
when i got into the game it told me the save is for another profile
i tried changing the param file i got an error but i believe this is one step closer Smile
10-18-2010, 10:35 PM #100
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
sorry to break this but this won't work, when ever you edit SFO files they corrupt, there is no way around this. and even if you did change it the SYS-DATA is unchanged and so would get to the message we get now just replacing the SYS_DATA file because that's effectively all you would have done

ih8salisbury

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo