10-09-2010, 11:18 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know why i didn't try this to begin with but I/we overlooked something very basic.

DO NOT perform these steps as you read. they result in corrupted data
Copy your personal settings from your ps3 to you flash drive delete your save from your ps3 re coppy it back onto your HDD.

Your save is now corrupted, and this is YOUR save.

previously i thought that the save contained your User and/or device id that allowed it to tell when it had been shared with somebody else.

now i think when you copy it from your HDD fifa writes something into the save that tells FIFA you have a copied save.

so i'm trying to find a way to make my ps3 save direct onto a usb rather than copy it accross.

Hope somebody can still work this out

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

okay just found something that might take us in the right direction.

i created a new save liek the game requests after a corrupted save is found. then i went into "my fifa 11" then "settings and profile" then "fifa 11 profile" then "save/load/delete" then "save" and saved a new fifa 11 profile named personal settings 2. i then quit game copied personal settings 1 from the hdd to usb, deleted it from usb and transfered it back across started game and didn't get an error message.

and it was accessing the personal settings 1 file as the time stamp on it was later than the personal settings 2

unfortunately when i tried a "supposidly" 100% VP save file the eroor returned, but hopefully multiple saves could be a step in the right direction.
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-09-2010 at 11:14 PM.
10-10-2010, 02:53 PM #11
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
It's still using my same online name though.

So you used the data transfer facility between 2 ps3's and a LAN?
10-10-2010, 03:07 PM #12
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
So you used the data transfer facility between 2 ps3's and a LAN?

No I used a flash drive.
10-10-2010, 03:51 PM #13
D3SI
Gym leader
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
No I used a flash drive.

i did same.. i have 2 PS3s and transfered the save from 1 to other using flash drive and didnt get any problem but it was under SAME ID.
10-10-2010, 04:41 PM #14
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Ah okay. so same account on 2 PS3's?

This means that the user id is stored in the save somewhere.
i have an idea that will help me find it.

will post results here in a bit

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

bad news i'm affraid. another failure to find the user id int SYS-DATA
i compared 2 saves off the same account and hoped there would be a nice block of data they had in common that would be the user ID.
unfortunately not. :(
10-10-2010, 07:40 PM #15
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Ah okay. so same account on 2 PS3's?

This means that the user id is stored in the save somewhere.
i have an idea that will help me find it.

will post results here in a bit

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

bad news i'm affraid. another failure to find the user id int SYS-DATA
i compared 2 saves off the same account and hoped there would be a nice block of data they had in common that would be the user ID.
unfortunately not. :(

Unfortunate again, hmmmm okay.
10-10-2010, 08:48 PM #16
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
yeah i know, all i get is brick walls.
10-10-2010, 09:55 PM #17
The sys-data file is unicoded. The only way we can possibly hack this year's fifa is to break whatever in the file is unicoded specifically from your vp to your own ps3. I've been trying to change it with no success since I cant read it. There's a serial number in it somewhere that you'll need to go in and change to your own serial number before you can use it...it's only a matter of time before a better hacker than me figures it all out and shares the info.
10-10-2010, 10:11 PM #18
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Twagner0306 View Post
The sys-data file is unicoded. The only way we can possibly hack this year's fifa is to break whatever in the file is unicoded specifically from your vp to your own ps3. I've been trying to change it with no success since I cant read it. There's a serial number in it somewhere that you'll need to go in and change to your own serial number before you can use it...it's only a matter of time before a better hacker than me figures it all out and shares the info.

I posted a post almost identicle to this one. about 2 days after the game was released in europe. It looks like we're both wrong on just a matter of time bit of the post, you have to remember north america have had the game longer than we in europe have so they've had longer to crack it.
I don't think any body is interested in Fifa enough at the moment to bother trying to hack it, most good hackers are trying to make massive profits on CL's and so won't look at this twice untill nobody wants challenge lobbies anymore
10-10-2010, 10:20 PM #19
I posted a post almost identicle to this one. about 2 days after the game was released in europe. It looks like we're both wrong on just a matter of time bit of the post, you have to remember north america have had the game longer than we in europe have so they've had longer to crack it.
I don't think any body is interested in Fifa enough at the moment to bother trying to hack it, most good hackers are trying to make massive profits on CL's and so won't look at this twice untill nobody wants challenge lobbies anymore

That's what I'm thinking as well mate. We can really only hope that one person cares enough to do it and is nice enough to share it. I'm keeping at it and I'm starting to think with the right software I can do it...just frustrating.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo