10-10-2010, 08:56 PM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys, you may have noticed i've been trying to find a way to hack the ps3 fifa save to allow us to share VP's.
you may also have noticed that it's not going brilliantly.

But amidst the failed attempts to hack i've been trying to improve my VP the "Legit" way.

So i've found it incredibly easy to rank up my VP using these techniques;

1. Put your VP in a great team ie. Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea etc etc (i know this is obvious but it doesn't harm to be cautious)
2. Now pick a terrible team (i use UC Dublin in the Republic of ireland) and use the edit player feature to edit every single one of their players to 1 in every stat.
3.Play exibition matches against your chosen team and change settings to 15 minutes+ each way and on world class
4. offsides off make for easy goals! and changing your oppositions formation to something like 1 - 6 -4 makes life easier again

in just one night i took my VP from 0% to 45% completion.
If this helps you don't forget to hit thanks and +Rep, afterall it's free Smile

If you have any techniques that you think are better just post them here and i will add them to the main post and give you the credits Smile
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-10-2010 at 09:07 PM.

The following user thanked RedZebra for this useful post:

Klas.
10-11-2010, 09:57 AM #2
Klas.
HumptyDumpty
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post

4. offsides off make for easy goals!

totally forgot about that!
big thanks
10-11-2010, 10:36 AM #3
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
You're very welcome. I'll keep adding new methods here if and when i find them
10-11-2010, 12:21 PM #4
how many methods do you have joel. could you tell me a few tips as well. i need to get a lot fo freekicks. i know about the unranked 1v1 match. do you have a ps3 if so do you want to boost our vps.
10-11-2010, 12:39 PM #5
ryan add me on PSN for some boosting i need the free kicks too, il be online later tonight.

GUINNESS_DUMP
10-11-2010, 12:50 PM #6
k m8. wat time roughly u going to be on
10-11-2010, 02:09 PM #7
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Free kicks are hard to get without playing online.
what can help though is choosing a strict referee in exhibition matches. and play for free kicks, ie use your right stick to kick the ball away from your player just before the tackle and when you get an advantage decision just let go of your buttons and hold R2 and you should get the free kick instead.
10-11-2010, 02:42 PM #8
evelexx
I am error
Hey! What i do is put my second PS3 Controller, World Class difficult and a poor team for CPU ( I use Accrington ) Then, put as him goalkeeper a Striker, then when the match starts just press triangle in the 2nd Controller, and VOILÁ, longshoots and volleys 2 easy!

:mudkip:
10-11-2010, 02:53 PM #9
thanks joel. helps alot
10-11-2010, 03:17 PM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
It's a good method till it comes to score blah blah goals in manager mode.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo