Post: [Tutorial/Vid]Fifa 11 Dream team glitch THE REAL ONE not classic/world!
12-25-2010, 07:42 PM #1
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Allright, thats it. After being called names etc in private messages etc, ive decided to take this down. Im here to help, not to be called homo or whatever. I have released it to let it get fixed by EA. Then again, they cant even fix the lag and stutter bug's... To all who apreciated i released this, have fun with this. To anyone calling me names, go **** yourself, and try to figure it out yourself.

Post reported for moving to trash.

Goodbye.
Last edited by izyehboy ; 02-22-2011 at 03:21 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to izyehboy for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, davirus_, Dutminator, iWarrior, LegendLahori, markinatorz, Wilisete, zacho17
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM #56
foushi
Gobble
Doesnt work me too on xbox :(
Squad 1 create
the problem is my custom squad dont load on second time :'(
I can chose any lobby ? (my country , level ... )
What i did :
Get the latest squad online ranked
Go to my fifa 11 profile save a custom squad
Transfert 2-3 players to test
Go to match lobby
My Country
Press X to create , then A to accept settings, now i can chose team then i leave immediatly.
I create again then press A and my custom team isnt load.
What i'm doing wrong ?
02-01-2011, 04:49 AM #57
Originally posted by foushi View Post
Doesnt work me too on xbox :(
Squad 1 create
the problem is my custom squad dont load on second time :'(
I can chose any lobby ? (my country , level ... )
What i did :
Get the latest squad online ranked
Go to my fifa 11 profile save a custom squad
Transfert 2-3 players to test
Go to match lobby
My Country
Press X to create , then A to accept settings, now i can chose team then i leave immediatly.
I create again then press A and my custom team isnt load.
What i'm doing wrong ?

You did everything right. but how do u know that your created team isnt there? i mean do start a match and look at your squad and your reserve players. the players you transferd are at the least. ok bro itry to explain what i mean. please follow my instructions.

take a low star team as your favourite team example aek athen. they have 3 or 4 stars i dont know exactly. and now transfer to aek athen c.ronaldo, messi, puyol, john terry, drogba and rooney. now aek athen has to be a 5 star team. now do the glitch. go to lobby
create a match, now youll see aek athen 3 or 4 stars, leave the match and create another match this time aek athen should have 5 star. so the glitch has worked. but if this will not help u, pls answer cuz there is another way to do it. so im waiting.:(
02-01-2011, 10:28 AM #58
foushi
Gobble
Originally posted by force82 View Post
You did everything right. but how do u know that your created team isnt there? i mean do start a match and look at your squad and your reserve players. the players you transferd are at the least. ok bro itry to explain what i mean. please follow my instructions.

take a low star team as your favourite team example aek athen. they have 3 or 4 stars i dont know exactly. and now transfer to aek athen c.ronaldo, messi, puyol, john terry, drogba and rooney. now aek athen has to be a 5 star team. now do the glitch. go to lobby
create a match, now youll see aek athen 3 or 4 stars, leave the match and create another match this time aek athen should have 5 star. so the glitch has worked. but if this will not help u, pls answer cuz there is another way to do it. so im waiting.:(

i know that it doesnt load because i transfert CR7, Messi etc... to manchester and the stats are the same like previous and i ve already try to look during the match. :(
02-01-2011, 04:40 PM #59
i know that it doesnt load because i transfert CR7, Messi etc... to manchester and the stats are the same like previous and i ve already try to look during the match. :(

the stats has to be the same and should not try to look during the match just do it before the match starts u have 45 seconds for it. plz try it with aek athen or a lower star team there u will see it if its the second time still the stars u r right but i cant believe it, everybody does it right and it works. so try with 3 star team transfer messi ronaldo terry and rooney that makes your team a star more.
02-01-2011, 07:29 PM #60
foushi
Gobble
Originally posted by force82 View Post
the stats has to be the same and should not try to look during the match just do it before the match starts u have 45 seconds for it. plz try it with aek athen or a lower star team there u will see it if its the second time still the stars u r right but i cant believe it, everybody does it right and it works. so try with 3 star team transfer messi ronaldo terry and rooney that makes your team a star more.

i try and it doesnt work , can u make a video A-Z ? or give me ur gamertag ? Thx Smile
02-01-2011, 09:59 PM #61
i try and it doesnt work , can u make a video A-Z ? or give me ur gamertag ? Thx Smile

im on ps3 b-boy-g-force, but i dont use the glitch only again players who have a dreamteam i wanna show them that they are only good cuz there team you know. but here is a nother way to do it.

create team pls take a halfstar team. take a team from scottland ok bro pls just for try. now make them your favourite team. now transfer these players.
cassilias, puyol, terry, evra, sagna, gerrard, xavi, robben, messi, c.ronaldo and rooney. now set them to fisrt eleven, i mean to players who play from beginning hope u understand what i mean.
now when u try to play head to head(kick of no online) the team u choosed need to be 5 star and all the players i told has to play from beginning without changing. if this works go to lobby nr. 3
not country just nr.3

now create a match, as soon as u see the page where u can choose team u need to see your team which u choosed but in normal(i mean not 5 star just 1 or 2) right?
now leave it and press Y(on xbox) now u will see all players who are searching for apponents just take any of them. now u should see your team again but this time with 5 stars. thats all. if this doesnt work i realy dont know how to help you but tell me where u from i will call you or u can call me im from germany. ok bro, im waiting/facepalm
Last edited by g-force82 ; 02-01-2011 at 10:03 PM.
02-02-2011, 01:55 PM #62
The Rangers
At least I can fight
is this for ultimate team?
02-03-2011, 08:57 AM #63
I too have just tried this on the Xbox 360 numerous time, and have followed every single instruction exactly. I still cannot get this to work. Does anybody on the XBOX 360, actually have this working?
02-05-2011, 10:14 PM #64
Sooo, does this work on the X360?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo