02-05-2011, 12:58 PM #1
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Section 1 - Market / Trading

1. Buy Shiny Gold Contract Cards for 200 buy now, and then sell on for 300 buy now. I have done this about 30-40 Times now and sold over 400+ Shiny Gold Contracts and all of them have went for 300 first time. This meathod is only effective if you'r at the 0-40k coin stage, you make roughly 5-8k every 60 Cards (2 Full Trade Piles)

2. Search a league (I prefer EPL/BBVA) put the buy now limit to whatever your willing to spend and put the player type to GOLD go to the 59th minute mark, may time some time depending on how popular the market it but be patient, browse around till you see a player cheap and your confident you'll make profit on easily, *I seen a Terry CB for 3,000 - Wasnt fast enough to buy him though:mad:* This method is highly effective towards your coins.

Section 2 - Tricks / Cheats

3.Make a dummy account on your console and start up a Ultimate Team, its ok if you have silver membership as it doesnt matter if your silver or not to access UT, anyway make a team just name it aaaaaaaa and then it will bring you to the starter pack, go to squads and delete the whole team but firstly send a fitness/traning/healing card to the trade pile. When you've deleted the whole squad go to your computer/laptop and sign into EA with your main account, open up the Web-App and put a rubbish card preferably bronze up for 700Start Price and 800 Buy now, go back to your console and search for the exact card, send yourself a trade offer of ALL YOUR COINS and the training/healing/fitness card also so you dont need to buy another one to put up, finally return to your web app and accept the trade offer! Easy and completely free 400-550Coins in about 3-4Minutes, effective but extremely boring to do.

Section 3 - Squad bargains.
4. Looking for a specific player for your squad? Then search your exact specifications e.g Formation, Nationality, Position, Team, League etc. and scroll the the pages till you find the cheapest one and if your happy with the price of him then go ahead and buy him!

Section 4 - Phishing / Scamming

5. Never and I repeat NEVER listen to people who offer you a ''free'' coin multiplier or a player duplicator, the have no intention to actually duplicate your players and they are out to take your player(s) off you, if you don't want scammed then just ignore them.

6. Be careful on what websites you go on as there are lots of phishing sites out there and they basically send your password and e-mail to a database and they can access your account and take all your players and coins off you without you actually realizing it until they've actually finished there job.

Section 5 - Spare Cash

7. Try and keep 10-20k spare in-case an emergency comes up and you can fall back on the money, it is really easy to go bankrupt on ultimate team and that just results in you deleting your team and having to start again.

I hope all these tips helped you through ultimate team and CREDIT TO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH TOP 3 METHODS.

The following 5 users say thank you to pvkd for this useful post:

dazofdarlo, Dertyduk, iWarrior, KapoMusic, Sharpie
02-05-2011, 02:46 PM #2
Originally posted by iFuzey

Section 1 - Market / Trading

1. Buy Shiny Gold Contract Cards for 200 buy now, and then sell on for 300 buy now. I have done this about 30-40 Times now and sold over 400+ Shiny Gold Contracts and all of them have went for 300 first time. This meathod is only effective if you'r at the 0-40k coin stage, you make roughly 5-8k every 60 Cards (2 Full Trade Piles)

2. Search a league (I prefer EPL/BBVA) put the buy now limit to whatever your willing to spend and put the player type to GOLD go to the 59th minute mark, may time some time depending on how popular the market it but be patient, browse around till you see a player cheap and your confident you'll make profit on easily, *I seen a Terry CB for 3,000 - Wasnt fast enough to buy him though:mad:* This method is highly effective towards your coins.

Section 2 - Tricks / Cheats

3.Make a dummy account on your console and start up a Ultimate Team, its ok if you have silver membership as it doesnt matter if your silver or not to access UT, anyway make a team just name it aaaaaaaa and then it will bring you to the starter pack, go to squads and delete the whole team but firstly send a fitness/traning/healing card to the trade pile. When you've deleted the whole squad go to your computer/laptop and sign into EA with your main account, open up the Web-App and put a rubbish card preferably bronze up for 700Start Price and 800 Buy now, go back to your console and search for the exact card, send yourself a trade offer of ALL YOUR COINS and the training/healing/fitness card also so you dont need to buy another one to put up, finally return to your web app and accept the trade offer! Easy and completely free 400-550Coins in about 3-4Minutes, effective but extremely boring to do.

Section 3 - Squad bargains.
4. Looking for a specific player for your squad? Then search your exact specifications e.g Formation, Nationality, Position, Team, League etc. and scroll the the pages till you find the cheapest one and if your happy with the price of him then go ahead and buy him!

Section 4 - Phishing / Scamming

5. Never and I repeat NEVER listen to people who offer you a ''free'' coin multiplier or a player duplicator, the have no intention to actually duplicate your players and they are out to take your player(s) off you, if you don't want scammed then just ignore them.

6. Be careful on what websites you go on as there are lots of phishing sites out there and they basically send your password and e-mail to a database and they can access your account and take all your players and coins off you without you actually realizing it until they've actually finished there job.

Section 5 - Spare Cash

7. Try and keep 10-20k spare in-case an emergency comes up and you can fall back on the money, it is really easy to go bankrupt on ultimate team and that just results in you deleting your team and having to start again.

I hope all these tips helped you through ultimate team and CREDIT TO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH TOP 3 METHODS.

I think people know these already but decent tips none the less =D
02-05-2011, 02:51 PM #3
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by zacho17 View Post
I think people know these already but decent tips none the less =D

I posted it as I get asked on a regular basis on how to earn easy coins.
02-05-2011, 03:31 PM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Good post dude, I learned section 5 the hard way :(
02-05-2011, 05:07 PM #5
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
Not enough people play FIFA they should maybe let go of call of duty and play some sport games once in a while or even balance it out.

Thanks for this tips BTW makes things easier.
02-05-2011, 07:39 PM #6
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Good post dude, I learned section 5 the hard way :(

Aww, unlucky man :(.
02-05-2011, 09:56 PM #7
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iFuzey
Aww, unlucky man :(.

well explained m8 i know them anyhow and i get the same old random msgs off peeps saying "u want duplicate" lol
02-05-2011, 10:11 PM #8
pvkd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dazofdarlo View Post
well explained m8 i know them anyhow and i get the same old random msgs off peeps saying "u want duplicate" lol

Just ignore them! Winky Winky:banhamma:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo