02-06-2011, 01:59 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this tutorial I will be showing you how to never lose a game in Pro Clubs on FIFA 11. Just follow the steps below and you will never lose.

1) When you are losing and it gets to the point where you wont be able to come back get everyone in the club that is playing to pause the game.

2) Then everyone has to go to player ratings.

3) Now get everyone to start pressing L1/R1 (PS3) or LT/RT (XBOX 360) repeatedly. Make sure everyone is doing it very fast.

4) If you follow all of the steps correctly you will lag out of the game and not get the loss.

Thanks for reading this tutorial.

I hope I helped. If you have any questions then just reply and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Winky Winky
Last edited by Neymar ; 02-06-2011 at 08:46 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Neymar for this useful post:

cmms07, iWarrior, zacho17
02-06-2011, 02:05 PM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Wow, i've been searching for this what forum do you find these on mate.
02-06-2011, 02:11 PM #3
Neymar
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Wow, i've been searching for this what forum do you find these on mate.

My friend told me about this glitch. I'll ask him for you the next time I see him.
02-06-2011, 02:12 PM #4
Your all crazy
02-06-2011, 02:49 PM #5
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by xXiiOrGaNiZeDXx View Post
Your all crazy

I'm not using it mate, it's been used agaisnt me I thought it was just EA SPORTS being a fail.
02-06-2011, 03:59 PM #6
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
In this tutorial I will be showing you how to never lose a game in Pro Clubs on FIFA 11. Just follow the steps below and you will never lose.

1) When you are losing and it gets to the point where you wont be able to come back get everyone in the club that is playing to pause the game.

2) Then everyone has to go to player ratings.

3) Now get everyone to start pressing L2/R2 (PS3) or LT/RT (XBOX 360) repeatedly. Make sure everyone is doing it very fast.

4) If you follow all of the steps correctly you will lag out of the game and not get the loss.

Thanks for reading this tutorial.

I hope I helped. If you have any questions then just reply and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Winky Winky

Nice Nice!
02-06-2011, 08:56 PM #7
gazat123
facesmash fu
ffs i already knew this i hate the glitch and it also works for making game lag if only 1 player does it. it can also fix the lag sometimes so is useful
02-06-2011, 09:07 PM #8
69mw69
Haxor!
no point playing if you cant accept losing

The following user thanked 69mw69 for this useful post:

xxfear
02-06-2011, 09:14 PM #9
Neymar
Originally posted by 69mw69 View Post
no point playing if you cant accept losing

Personally I dont use this glitch. Lots of people here were asking how to do it so I posted it.
02-07-2011, 01:40 PM #10
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
i know this glitch for months, u dont need every1 doing the glitch, 1 person is enough and game wont register, u have to do it right tho, after u do it and u get the connection lost message, if loading symbols appears on left its a sign it has worked, to be certain if u can leave dressing room and enter it without getting an error message it has definetly worked, as u didnt freeze the dressing room. on the other hand if loading symbol doesnt appear it probably didnt work and u'll get an error message when returning to the dressing room and cant enter it, means u froze the dressing room and have to sign out/restart fifa and glitch didnt work.

This is a fix for unreal lag too, just do during less time so u dont loose connection, then return to the game and u'll have speed lag for some seconds, when it stops the lag should be gone, if it isnt real lag. When ball goes off lag may return, u have to do it till it sticks, it does stick after some attemps if doesnt stick right away.

Clubs are ruined this year for sure now, having people explaining how to do it on forums. Still it was ruined already as there were many people doing this already.
Last edited by Stzzzz ; 02-07-2011 at 01:43 PM.

The following user thanked Stzzzz for this useful post:

gazat123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo