04-15-2011, 06:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ever wanted an all IF side? Ever wanted the Ronaldo's and Messi's? well this guide is here to help you on your way to those dream players and teams!

I will do this in sections; 59th minute, Contracts, Training, Buying/Selling and a secret one of mine Cool Man (aka Tustin)

[multipage=59th Minute]

Here is a millionaire-maker, the 59th minute. Many thanks goes towards Liamhurly who got me back into the 59th technique and i discovered it wasn't dead. You have probably all heard about this technique before, so i will cover the basics.

1) Have at least 20-30k coins

2) Set your search preferences to:

'Gold'

'Barclays premier league'

Buy now lowest price '150'

Buy now highest 'however much you have'

3)Now, put an elastic band around your left analouge stick in the 'right' direction, it will scroll through the pages and you don' have to touch it! Wait 2-3 hours and come back, it should be near the 59th minute.

4)Now look around for deals, if you think something is a deal, BUY IT!. Don't be like me and miss out on a 75k Rooney /facepalm

Thats the basics!

[multipage=Contracts]

Contracts are a great way of gaining a few thousand coins a day.

Steps:

1) Have around 2k coins (so basically ANYONE can do this)

2) Go do a search for Gold contracts, but put the Buy Now highest price as 350 coins (PS3) or 250 coins (XBOX) (the PS3 market is dreadful, i have seen normal contracts go for 650 coins in a bidding war /facepalm)

3) Spend all your money on them, then put the contracts up for 500 Start price and 650 BIN (PS3) or 350 Start price and 550 BIN (XBOX)

TIPS: Do the search when 'Happy hour' is on or at british nightime (12am GMT), then re-sell in the daytime (1-10pm GMT)

You can't go wrong with this method!

[multipage=Training]

The tab in the search feature labelled 'Training' is a great money maker!

Steps:

1) Go to the search menu, scroll through the tabs until you get to training.

2) Do a search for 'Position', set the Buy now lowest as 150 and the Buy now highest as 900.

3) Do a search and look for the cards that state any formation that begins with a '4' (e.g. 4231) With the exception of the 451 formation, DON'T buy that!

4) On the PS3, these '4' formations sell for 1.3k+ if you see a shiny for under 1k, BUY IT! you will make loads of profit.

TIPS: Do this when Happy Hour is on OR the British nightime.

[multipage=Buying/Selling]

This is for Advanced marketers only; why? well this could make you thousand, or lose you thousands.

Steps:

1) Find a player HIGH in demand (e.g. 84 Özil or Darren Bent etc.)

2) Do a search for a reasonable BIN price, say 20k for the 84 Özil.

3) If many cards come up, lower the BIN price, until you find the cheapest one.

4) Buy the cheapest one and sell it for market price OR set the price to 150 but with a BIN price of say 35k for Özil, his bidding will go higher than the market price, trust me.

TIPS: Be careful when searching, if you find a player that is cheap but has a 3412 formation, 70 fitness, 2 contracts and 19 morale, it won't be worth buying him.

[multipage=My Secret]

My secret is a REALLY good money maker. What is it?

Well first off, buy any MANAGER that is rated 90+ for UNDER 2K. These are normally really easy to find

Secondly, go to the 'Training' tab and select the type as 'Manager'

Loads of formation cards will appear. Set your search preferences to max BIN of 500 coins.

Buy any 442 or 41212 Cards, (NOT ANY OTHER FORMATION!)

Apply these to your manager.

Now sell this manager on, the spanish rated 96 one, i made 5k profit on him Cool Man (aka Tustin) on my first try.

This is a goldmine on UT 10, absoloute goldmine.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Last edited by Goleggett ; 04-15-2011 at 07:49 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Goleggett for this useful post:

alan1875, ciunas, Mr cake man, tempScript, sfc_matty, Sharpie, xxfear
04-17-2011, 10:57 AM #20
Originally posted by CharlieTwigg View Post
i want your sig :(

hehe right click it and 'copy image url'
04-17-2011, 11:03 AM #21
sfc_matty
Gym leader
Originally posted by Goleggett View Post
hehe right click it and 'copy image url'

I keep watching it LOL
04-18-2011, 07:30 AM #22
iduzntlyku
Bounty hunter
Just got Wenger and a 4-4-2 card for 700 total, proud of myself. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Planning on selling in around 6hrs, hoping for 5k+.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo