07-13-2011, 01:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i'm getting constantly sick making money on UT and the amount of times i have lost players in my trade pile and haven't got match coins.

So i want to try and 'code' this auto-buyer then release it to NGU.

I don't know how i'd go about it, but i have an idea...

So obviously you input a player id (e.g. Messi) and a MAX BIN (e.g. 200k) and it will search for Messi's under 200k then buy them automatically. You could do this with gold contracts, gold players etc.

Now for that you need a table/form that you create to input these + a database of all the player's id's.

Now my next idea is that could the auto-buyer be an EXTENSION for google chrome?

Well i'll leave it down to you, give us some ideas and i'm gonna look into coding this thing!

Just found this... could come in handy... You must login or register to view this content.

Progress:

Ok so i created a simple design that could be used

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, i think there are several other ways i and the help of others, that we can code this thing!

The first being an actual javascript app (as the Web app is a Java app therefore we could 'Java exploit' it

The second being a web browser built specifically to exploit the web app.

The third is obviously my most centered one, the google chrome extension.

However, i do not really want to create a .exe document as people wouldn't download it however much evidence i supplied them.
Last edited by Goleggett ; 07-13-2011 at 09:01 PM.

The following user thanked Goleggett for this useful post:

CrazzyDexter407
07-14-2011, 03:09 AM #20
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
I love this idea man I don't know much on the subject of coding a bot but I have an idea idk if it is appropriate or not. You know how cheat engine scans the various web pages you have open and eventually can find and change values on ultimate team. Maybe you could create a bot similar to this one using hex value and position of the player you are searching for. The only factor that may prove this to be hard to crack is the unique player card for each player but I'm sure that world not be a problem if instead of price nationality and position could be searched as well as the players position. For example of you were to do a search on he bot striker 95 Argentina....the unique player card of all the different messi's on the market shouldn't be a problem because the search is by position and nationality. Hope I helped just an idea.
07-14-2011, 06:28 AM #21
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
You guys are smart and thinking logically :lol:
07-14-2011, 08:58 AM #22
mattb2k
Bounty hunter
Well, before you guys even get into making the program, do you know how to get it to search? You have, resource IDs, search URLs etc.
07-14-2011, 09:55 AM #23
BigFudge
Vault dweller
From my point of view its gonna be a long project you'll need someone with a vast amount of coding knowledge I think it might be a good idea to contact some of those cod guys like the unknown as he is a very talented programmer and done a lot for the cod scene.
07-14-2011, 09:59 AM #24
mattb2k
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BigFudge View Post
From my point of view its gonna be a long project you'll need someone with a vast amount of coding knowledge I think it might be a good idea to contact some of those cod guys like the unknown as he is a very talented programmer and done a lot for the cod scene.

You really, really don't need a vast amount of knowledge.
07-14-2011, 11:18 AM #25
BigFudge
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mattb2k View Post
You really, really don't need a vast amount of knowledge.

Really? Oh ok my bad then. What do you need knowledge in?
07-14-2011, 11:54 AM #26
mattb2k
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BigFudge View Post
Really? Oh ok my bad then. What do you need knowledge in?

No, you need coding knowledge, but you don't need a lot of knowledge is what I'm saying. But, you can get 100% of it off the internet (tuts etc).
07-14-2011, 12:01 PM #27
BigFudge
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mattb2k View Post
No, you need coding knowledge, but you don't need a lot of knowledge is what I'm saying. But, you can get 100% of it off the internet (tuts etc).

What language do you need to learn c++? java? etc...
07-15-2011, 02:32 AM #28
MURJACK
R.I.P Soap Mactavish
Originally posted by Goleggett View Post
Ok so i'm getting constantly sick making money on UT and the amount of times i have lost players in my trade pile and haven't got match coins.

So i want to try and 'code' this auto-buyer then release it to NGU.

I don't know how i'd go about it, but i have an idea...

So obviously you input a player id (e.g. Messi) and a MAX BIN (e.g. 200k) and it will search for Messi's under 200k then buy them automatically. You could do this with gold contracts, gold players etc.

Now for that you need a table/form that you create to input these + a database of all the player's id's.

Now my next idea is that could the auto-buyer be an EXTENSION for google chrome?

Well i'll leave it down to you, give us some ideas and i'm gonna look into coding this thing!

Just found this... could come in handy... You must login or register to view this content.

Progress:

Ok so i created a simple design that could be used

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, i think there are several other ways i and the help of others, that we can code this thing!

The first being an actual javascript app (as the Web app is a Java app therefore we could 'Java exploit' it

The second being a web browser built specifically to exploit the web app.

The third is obviously my most centered one, the google chrome extension.

However, i do not really want to create a .exe document as people wouldn't download it however much evidence i supplied them.

ay brotha ıdk ıf thıs wıll help you but check out penguinwebsoft.com they a web desıgn company who have a strong background in this sort of a thing.........send them an email maybe they wıll gıve some help on how to start a project such as thıs one. Or we could all chıp ın a lıttle paypal $ and send it over to them to make the program. I ımagıne the price as being between 80-120 so everyone could chıp iın lıke 10 dollars on this forum we could have the bot available to usSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo