Post: Ideas & Improvements for FIFA 13 | Official NGU Suggestions Thread
10-10-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Quite a self-explanatory title, just post whatever you'd like to see improved upon, altered, added or removed to/from FIFA 13. This thread primarily applies to the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC versions, although you can recommend stuff for other platforms too.

So first up, a few suggestions that come to mind for me:

• Overhaul the ranking system for virtual pros, so the levelling system is more likened to how RPG games handle it.
  • Remove the current assisted control scheme, make semi-assisted the new assisted.
  • Completely remake the manual control scheme, so manual players have controls that cater to their own control preference and aren't just advanced assisted controls.
  • Fix career mode's CPU growth, if it isn't fixed for FIFA 12 in a patch.
  • Hire unbiased football fans for player ratings and player appearances. For example, how on earth is Nani not only as slow as a goat on FIFA 12 but also rated overall worse than Gareth Bale? Seriously? C'mon...
  • Make creation centre DLC free or on-disc. We pay for the game and you make enough money EA, don't get greedy.
  • Make slide tackles more effective. At the moment it feels like you just glide and glitch straight through a player's legs and it's near-enough impossible to purposefully hack an opposition player to the ground, which it shouldn't be given the impact engine.

Comment below! Smile

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

Vaio
01-06-2012, 12:40 AM #47
Problem?
I defeated!
Originally posted by IMMA
They really need to fix the crossing

every cross is goal in this game. i agree, make crossing even easier.
01-09-2012, 03:28 PM #48
Originally posted by jafar1 View Post
improve loading times, and when a online match finishes you shouldnt be forced to wait till both players agree to skip highlights, you should be allowed to continue with your life without being forced to watch them

haha agree with this its so annoying when at the start and when the game ends, you skip but your opponant doesnt and you have to sit for ages waiting for the start and end

let me ask you this though do you still find yourself button mashing X (im on ps3) even though you know it wont make a difference or is it just me?
01-11-2012, 04:36 PM #49
Fcool
Haxor!
I hope for a better server...
01-19-2012, 12:27 PM #50
x4g-
BF3->COD
fro years ive been saying fifa nedds to improve the surroundings ie. more stadiums , crowds to be buffed up and look realistic (not look carboard-y) also they are all in complete sync . when do you see that in real football ? i have plenty more but this aint the place to flame and rant .

saving that for the EA forums haha.
01-23-2012, 09:02 PM #51
2vs2 online competition with ranking!

The following 2 users say thank you to samurai123 for this useful post:

gunner4life, iWarrior
01-24-2012, 10:20 AM #52
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
Use of Elbow's when Jumping for a header; I recall on This is Football 2005 you could two foot by holding R2 and Slide tackling, You could also dive. I'd love the two footed feature especially when I'm playing Clubs, speedy little 5"2 Prick runs past me and POW, Leg snapped, Ambulance drives onto the pitch, oxygen mask and a drip. Real intense shit. Diving is an obvious one, considering every player in the world dives. Finesse shots from outside the box are two easy once you cut in, They should raise the difficulty on shots like this, possibly make the keepers better for online play.

A PROPER communication system, I literally can't hear anybody from my club when we're playing it annoys me.

They have traits and abilities etc, But I'd like to see stuff like 'Leader' and 'Mentalist' Someone like Vidic; Mid Game you see him getting hold of the defence and telling them to push up, just to make it more realistic. I could go on forever, but I'd bore you!

Don't thinks that's good idea. FIFA has to show example and that means no diving and no elbow.
01-24-2012, 10:25 AM #53
Fix the referee's... they are horribleee! my friend stand tackled me in one game and the guy didnt fall at all, he tapped the guys foot and he stumbled but not fell and he got a red... and also obstructions in the penalty box... thats where the ref is more blind..
01-24-2012, 10:54 AM #54
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
well im a big fan of fifa so il be buying fifa 13 but id like a few things improving tbf i think the 1st thing is when you have a throwing there shud be a button tht u press tht allows u to take a quick throw. They should also bring the old penalty's back i can score on the 1s now but online it goes faster also saving penos were so better but now its shit. i also think that many teams and players are over rated eg ronaldo, messi are not really that fast and dnt score every shot like they do on the game same with joe hart 4 man city hes overrated in goal on the game he saves everything . Id also lie the curl to be reduced free kicks and crossing is very poor on the game now
01-29-2012, 03:41 AM #55
My idea is to enjoy Fifa 12 for a bit longer than 2 weeks before talking about Fifa 13

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo