I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following user thanked Neymar for this useful post:

Theo Walcott
12-06-2011, 08:34 PM #11
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by Da.star View Post
Umm how about the airplane? WINDOWS? APPLE? The phone? I mean i can go as far back as the freakin LIGHT BULB! should I continue?

Wrong again Thomas Edison only made the first long lasting light bulb they were invented before that by brittish people, phone is still Scottish like I told u, windows and apple aren't important if u mean the operating companies as they have never really invented anything important just made computers easy to use. So u have 1 good American invention, the plane, other than that nothing where as Scotland and England have invented a lot more IMPORTANT things
12-06-2011, 10:16 PM #12
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
Wrong again Thomas Edison only made the first long lasting light bulb they were invented before that by brittish people, phone is still Scottish like I told u, windows and apple aren't important if u mean the operating companies as they have never really invented anything important just made computers easy to use. So u have 1 good American invention, the plane, other than that nothing where as Scotland and England have invented a lot more IMPORTANT things

haha...so im guessing you're using DOS rite now? becuase windows or mac arent really important now are they? hOW ABOUT NASA? We got mankind on the moon? i dont see scotland doing that.

i heard u british folks drink alot of tea so how about the TEA BAG? lol.
12-06-2011, 10:55 PM #13
gazat123
facesmash fu
haha...so im guessing you're using DOS rite now? becuase windows or mac arent really important now are they? hOW ABOUT NASA? We got mankind on the moon? i dont see scotland doing that.

i heard u british folks drink alot of tea so how about the TEA BAG? lol.

Like i said apple and windows only made it easier to use a computer it is possible to use a computer without a OS like that. Who cares if NASA went to a big rock in the sky it was just a waste of money. Also I have never drank tea in my life
12-07-2011, 04:16 PM #14
Like i said apple and windows only made it easier to use a computer it is possible to use a computer without a OS like that. Who cares if NASA went to a big rock in the sky it was just a waste of money. Also I have never drank tea in my life

YOU clearly have no appreciation for science...the very driving force of mankind. Yes i care because it was a great day for mankind, just go back to playing 2football" or whatever....proves how insignificant and pathetic you really are.

I never insulted Scotland nor soccer. I just said that i like football more but clearly you took it in a offensive way. Look, Scotland's a great country and i respect that...its just morons like you that ruin it.
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM #15
gazat123
facesmash fu
YOU clearly have no appreciation for science...the very driving force of mankind. Yes i care because it was a great day for mankind, just go back to playing 2football" or whatever....proves how insignificant and pathetic you really are.

I never insulted Scotland nor soccer. I just said that i like football more but clearly you took it in a offensive way. Look, Scotland's a great country and i respect that...its just morons like you that ruin it.

And its just the average American like you who thinks America is the greatest country in the world that ruin America as in truth it's just mostly fat racists, murderers and idiots like u that make up reasons for America being important when in truth the world would be a better place without america
12-08-2011, 05:26 PM #16
And its just the average American like you who thinks America is the greatest country in the world that ruin America as in truth it's just mostly fat racists, murderers and idiots like u that make up reasons for America being important when in truth the world would be a better place without america

and again a pathetic and aimless comment.Stereotyping and generalizing much? Hypothetically if America didnt exit life would go on as normal but in reality its completely different. Banks, websites and most major business have their headquaters in the US. LOOK at the map before you talk. Scotland isn't even the size of florida for gods sake , you honestly think there's a comparison?
12-08-2011, 05:57 PM #17
gazat123
facesmash fu
and again a pathetic and aimless comment.Stereotyping and generalizing much? Hypothetically if America didnt exit life would go on as normal but in reality its completely different. Banks, websites and most major business have their headquaters in the US. LOOK at the map before you talk. Scotland isn't even the size of florida for gods sake , you honestly think there's a comparison?

Ur such an idiot the companies that jaw there headquarters in America could very easily have them somewhere else. And Scotland is a better place than Florida as Florida has too many Americans
12-08-2011, 08:37 PM #18
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?

Ur such an idiot the companies that jaw there headquarters in America could very easily have them somewhere else. And Scotland is a better place than Florida as Florida has too many Americans

I'm Scottish.

Scottish Inventions

adhesive postage stamps
anaesthetics
antisepsis
artificial diamonds
reaping machine
Bank of England
latent heat
Brownian movement
Buicks
chemical bonds